Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish K.Singhai
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish K.SinghaiYour feedback matters!
I am having rounded areas as scabies, but not sure whether it is or not, I have lesions in perineum region, on upper back in right hand side extending towards breast, recently when I scratched in itching on abdomen lesion appeared. Can you suggest wt my condition is and treatment to be taken?
I have been taking one metoprolol XL 25 mg tablet twice a day for my BP for quite sometime. Recently, my doctor has introduced Losartan 25 mg twice a day for my raised BP. Generally how long does the effects of Losartan last? At times I have headache and other minor discomforts.
I am a male and my age is 38 and from some day blood is dripping when I sit on toilet seat and I don't have any constipation problem. Before 5-6 days I have loose motion and this problem starts from that day. I don't have any pain in rectum bowl. I have some piles problem which has been cured by medicine. Please suggest me some medicine to stop that. Thanks..
Hello Doctors, Is there any impact for taking CT scan for brain for 3 months baby. Yesterday my son fell down from cot around 2 feet night so doctor advised to take CT scan for brain? Please suggest.
Hi, My issue is that, I have lost the ability to get those fear for examination or the things which matters the most, I would rather avoid these situations even knowing the consequences but deep down I feel it's wrong, now I'm unable to come out of this zone. (sometime, I feel the patient of heavy depression). Age: 20.
I am 55 years male. Since last 3 years having diabetes. Its under control. I am getting erection but its don't last more. It comes & goes. I am healthy person with no other health issues. I don't smoke, 100% vegetarian and don't drink also.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"