Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SaraYour feedback matters!
Hi docs, i have severe pain in both my knees, and have been told its arthiritis. I am 67. I stya fit and am strengthening by legs, and all the relevant muscles.I swim play golf. Of late the pain also has increased. I have a high tolerance of pain. For medication I am taking Dolo 650 twice a day, and Glucosmine one a day. Can you suggest 1. A method to ease the pain. 2 . Is it ok to take DOLO650 TWICE A DAY. 3.Alternate medicines. For the pain . Thanks , and appreciate your effort in going digital.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain in my body this problem is started from the month of february and increasing day by day that's why I am suffering from this problem. I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief in my body. Please tell me the solution of my this problem?
there are lots of pain in my legs muscles! I don't know how to explain u! but there is vry critical condition for me becz I can't play, can you please helm me.
I have the problem in my all joint. Then I go to the hospital they are said me the problem is uric acid. What is uric acid?
I am suffering from ankylosis spondylitis 17 years pain is back hip two sides I'm very unhappy with disease please help me.
I am 30 years old Male. I have before one year pain my back and left shoulder. Please suggest what I do?
How do I know whether the ACL tear is minor or major I have MRI report which just says its a ACL tear? Please advise.
I'm a 50 yes old person suffering from backache for last 3 month. I have also psoriasis problem. Please advise.
I am suffering with cervical spondylitis. Not able to sleep night. Serve pain. Can anyone suggest pain relief techniques?
Dear doctor, I am suffering from Plantar fasciitis since six months. In the early hours I am unable to walk for some time. Pl suggest proper exercises and medicines. ----.Knsastry, Aged 62. Male and no other problems. Thanks --. Rgds.
Sometimes, my calf of any one leg move slightly up and it cause severe pain. What is the problem and what should I do for it?
What is the pain-free option for physiotheraphy. My left hand was in a cast for 6 weeks and now I want to make it straight. What are other options?
I am 21 year old In 2 days I'm not able to walk properly and my right leg are very paining Also my right leg have cramp And then its highly pain.
I met with an accident one year ago. That time I had pain left side of my scull. Still I get pain some times. Like my veins contracting. Is there any problem? My age is 27 years old.
My hand wrist was paining from 3 years I ate many medicines but I didn't get any relief from the pain all the doctors are saying that they are not seeing eny thing. And they will give medicines why if they are not seeing any thing then why they are giving medicines. How can I get relief from this pls help doctor.
I have pain in my leg on upper left side and also a kind of contration and I am unable to move my left leg like my right leg. I have also taken out x-ray but there is no defect also when I walk for long time then pain start in my leg and I was unable to walk furthur. Please help me sir.
Hi. When I wake up in morning my legs below knees used to pain daily n specially the ankle joint n foot. Can you suggest me something..
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tears or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects or doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement.
These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, the problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.