Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
My teeth are yellow. When, I consulted the docter he insisted me for root canal treatment and he made holes in my front 6 teeth and he told me that he will cut the teeth and he will keep the caps then I rejected for that. After making holes in my teeth the teeth got reddish colour from yellowish. I want my own teeth to become white if you have any treatment pls, suggest me other than root canal, because I want permanent teeth not artificial.
I am 60 years old and was a regular smoker for the past 35years and now stopped since two years Now I find some ulcers on the inside of my mouth at the right side jaw, when I have food it is burning in the mouth. This is for for some days then again I am normal and again after some days it starts again. I do not know what could this be. Kindly suggest me if there is any tests that I have to undergo. I have not lost weight I am the same that I was 10years back and have NO BP nor Sugar.
My wisdom teeth is so pain full and I am not eating properly. What can I do for this teeth. And my dentist are suggest me this teeth are not useful in my mouth.
I have tooth ache impact. The x-ray says that the wisdom teeth is struggling to come out due to less space available in jaws as per dentist opinion. Is the removal of the teeth only solution
I lost my front 4 teeth due to an accident recently nw I want to implant them recently I jst need details about reactions and effect and cost details kindly respond to my problem.
I am 38 years old suffering from bad smell from mouth and bleeding after gargling done. It happens in 2-3 hours gap, what do I do?
I am suffering headache and vomiting sensation after eating food. Sometimes food coming into mouth. Why this is happening to me reply me as soon as possible.
My father have mouth ulcer from one year the size of mouth ulcer increasing slowly Now the size is 5.5 ×4.4 cm please give suggestion how to cure?
My friend have buck tooth he want to fix braces for the teeth for how much period the braces must be kept and the cost of the types of braces.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.