Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapate Nekar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapate NekarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have a problem about my face .u have so much pimples on it .my skin is oily and I never do use any chemical product .so please suggest me homeopathy medicine.
Laser Skin Reemerging is a treatment to reduce the impacts of delayed sun introduction, skin inflammation or maturing on the skin, for example, wrinkles, flaws, scars, blotches or lines. The treatment utilizes the procedure of centering throbbing, short light pillars at the influenced skin. The light bar expels the skin layer by layer with sharp accuracy. After the system, new skin cells create which makes the skin tight and young looking.
Laser Skin Reemerging can remain solitary methodology, or done in blend with some other surgical corrective treatment.
Laser Skin Reemerging is for the most part of two sorts:
CO2 Laser Resurfacing
CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser reemerging, is utilized to treat wrinkles, warts, scars, swollen oil organs, and other skin issues. This kind of laser reemerging utilizes fractionated carbon dioxide laser in an unmistakable example to evacuate fine layers of your skin utilizing insignificant warmth, which lessens the odds of warmth harm. Recuperation from CO2 laser reemerging takes two weeks.
Erbium Laser Resurfacing
Moderately profound wrinkles and lines on the hand, face, trunk or neck are, lessened by erbium laser reemerging. The advantage of deciding on erbium laser reemerging is that it causes minimal measure of consumes on the encompassing tissue. Erbium laser reemerging likewise causes less swelling, redness and wounding on the skin. Indeed, even the recuperation time of it is speedier than CO2 laser reemerging.
Erbium laser reemerging is, suggested for individuals with darker skin.
A Dermatologist or Plastic specialist plays out the technique of Laser Re-emerging:
Amid the Technique
The wrinkles in the region of your mouth, eyes or temple might be dealt, with independently or the whole face might be dealt with. On the off chance that, lone individual zones are dealt with the specialist will utilize neighborhood anesthesia to numb the skin. On the off chance that, the entire face is dealt with the specialist will quiet you with general anesthesia. Singular zones on the face take thirty to forty minutes to treat, however the whole face requires almost two hours.
After the method
After the methodology is finished, the treated zones on the skin will be dressed. You should clean the treated regions and apply a balm twenty-four hours after the technique. You should clean your face 4 to 5 times in a day. Oil jam, can be connected on the face to counteract scab development.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
I am 19 year old n I was suffering from intense hair fall. My hair density was also reduced. My doctor recommended me to use finalo (1 mg each day) I have been using it for 1.25 months and not experiencing any kind of side effect. Can it show it's side effects later? And how effective is this medicine for hair loss?
I am suffering from severe pimples and scars on my face. I have used many creams and iam losing my hairs and how to get rid of them.
My friend is suffering eczema, what should he do to cure this fatal disease please give me suggestion to cure with easy remedies.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.