Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Thube
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh ThubeYour feedback matters!
This is SATYA from Visakhapatnam. I am unable to quit my smoking habit due to my psychological condition like my financial status. What can I do for quite my smoking habit.
I have been suffering from fever from last one month. But I didn't off. I am also suffering from cold. What precautions should I have accented.
It's been a few months since my periods are due. I am worried. Please tell me the best solution for this.
What to do if bp gets low and when it happens it feel like not can walk no more or something I do not know how it happens please explain me how this happens and what to do when it happen.
I am a student nuse and I have done my clinical duties in night sift from last 8 days and now I am suffering from sleep disturbances. please guide n help me to regain my sleep. Thnx.
Hi doctor, I am 26 years female, I am using adalpene and aziderm 20% cream for skin lightening or even tone from past 3 months but I don't see any improvement. I also have facial hair growth. I already completed 3 sessions on upper lip bit don't see any changes instead it's turned dark. I am really upset on spending money n also have no hopes on any future improvement. Can you please suggest me good cream without any side effects. Does Ayurveda creams helps in skin brightening and remove facial hair please advise me. Please note I am using Photostable sunscreen regularly my skin is oily and maintain good diet.
Sir /madam last one year my sex life my pnis not fully hard also sperm out very early. Please help me nd give me gud suggestions.
I have a dark lip, that you advised me to use bio. Lat. 200/5 drop for a week, but I can't able to get that medicine near to my place. Is there any other more for best results.
Hi I am a 22 year male. I am suffering from grey hair problem. May be it is due to heredity. Is there any way to turn them black through homeopathic or ayurvedic medicine having no side effects. Please help.
Hi doc I'm stared gym and running for police recruitment I'm taking egg for body development is it good to take raw egg or boiled egg which is better to grow body? And suggests me any other things.
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
I am 62 yr old male. Since Mar, 2015 due to domestic problems I started having BP (130/90) and sugarlevels at 140 pp. I have recently checked my weight (3rd week of Oct, 2015) found that I lost 4 kgs weight. My muscles hv become week. What guidance you give to restore my health.
Hello, I have coughing from 4 days and my throat is very pain. I am taking benadryl syrp. But not helpful. Please help me.
Hi, my name is Ketki, 27 years old female. I have problem of the urination. I'm not able to hold my urine fr so longer time. N when I get time to release it then it pains a lot in lower abdomen. N after peeing .I need to go several times coz I feel to pee again and this time it comes in drop drop form not a complete urine. Since last 5 years m suffering from this and done all tests from blood, urine test to sonography. Evrythng is normal. But thr is a obstruction while releasing the urine. Don't know why . I'm fed like a hell. :( plz help.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!