Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Nikumbh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh NikumbhYour feedback matters!
During pregnancy my foots were swollen too much. Swelling took 2-3 months to go, but after that I found my feet got totally discoloured and became dark in complexion. Now they looks very ugly. How will they get back to normal colour now. please help m to much worried.
I am 24 years old my husband want me to have anal sex with him I tried but I can not control the pain so I am helpless my husband is upset for that please help me.
I have delivered a baby now its 10 months. My periods started after 1 and half month of delivery. We did not have sex till now. But both are disturbed of this. What is the solution? I do not want to get pregnant again so early.
My mother age is about 55 year old. Past 10 days she complain of weaknesses and breathlessness in doing his normal work. She also not like food. After hematology examination her HB-5.7 gm/dl. Suggest me treatment and diet for her.
My mother in law is detected with lump on her left breast in mammogram and advised biopsy but the doctor is saying that if biopsy is done it needs to be operated within 48 hrs as it will disturb the tumor and the infection may spread. But I have doubt on what the doctor says. Pls advice.
My wife is 6 week pregnant, we met a Doc and she did Us and said that no heart beat and asked us to come 2 week later, and I did browsing on this usually at the stage of 6 week hear beat will be heard so I want to know what care should I take for good results.
There are many benefits to eating omega-3 rich foods, including a healthier brain and heart and a lowered rate of anxiety,etc.
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids. They are necessary for human health, but the body can't make them. You have to get them through food.
Benefits of eating omega-3 rich food sources:
- Omega-3 fatty acids may help prevent cardiovascular problems.Omega-3 have long been linked to better heart health.
- Omega-3 Can Fight Depression and Anxiety.
- An omega-3 fatty acid called DHA is a major structural component of the retina of the eye. It may help prevent macular degeneration,which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
- Getting enough omega-3 during pregnancy and early life is crucial for the development of the child.Deficiency is linked to low intelligence, poor eyesight and an increased risk of several health problems.
- Omega-3s can reduce chronic inflammation, which can contribute to heart disease, cancer and various other diseases.
- Omega-3 fatty acids can help fight several autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis,Crohn's disease and psoriasis.
- Omega-3 intake has been associated with a lower risk of asthma in both children and young adults.
- Omega-3 can improve bone strength and joint health. This may lead to a reduced risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Including Omega-3 food in diet helps to improve the length and quality of sleep.
- Omega-3 can help keep skin cells healthy, preventing premature aging and more. They may also help protect the skin from sun damage,etc.
Sex, alcohol, and drugs at a glance:
Being drunk or high can cause you to do sexual things that you wouldn't normally want to do.
Mixing sex with drugs and alcohol can increase your risk of unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If you have sex with someone who's drunk or high, it could be considered a crime.
How do alcohol and drugs affect my sex life?
For starters, drugs and underage drinking are illegal. But also, getting drunk or high can cause problems in your sex life — and your relationships.
Mixing drugs (including alcohol) with sex is a bad idea because it can:
Make people have sex or do sexual things they wouldn't want to do if they were sober. Drugs and alcohol affect consent.
Make you forget to have safer sex.
Make you use condoms and birth control wrong.
Make it harder to orgasm (cum).
Make it difficult for guys to get and keep erections.
How can drugs and alcohol affect my decisions about sex?
Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. Choices about what music to listen to or what movie to see aren't very important. But the decision to have sex is a big one. Lots of young adults say they've done more sexual stuff after drinking or doing drugs than they'd planned.
And if you're drunk or high, you might not use condoms correctly, or you might forget to use them at all. So mixing sex with alcohol or other drugs increases your risk for unintended pregnancy and STDs.