Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh DhadambeYour feedback matters!
Congratulations, that your Urine pregnancy test is positive and white stork will be visiting you soon! So it's your fourth week and you are advised an ultrasound in the coming week. With all the questions coming in your mind on what to expect from the ultrasound in regards to a normal pregnancy, I am here to help you month-wise. (Know more about dietary facts in pregnancy)
In the First Month (Learn more about First Trimester)
On ultrasound you will see the pregnancy sac and the doctor would describe the same as the womb-pregnancy sac. This highlights that the pregnancy is not ectopic (pregnancy outside the womb).Cheers! You will be called again a week or two later to see the further developments of the baby.
In the Second Month
On ultrasound you can now see a fetal node and the doctor makes you hear a typical galloping horse like sound-that's the fetal heart beat- the heart beat of your baby. You can also see a small ring like structure in the pregnancy sac which is yolk sac. It takes care in terms of nutrition until the placenta is formed
In the Third Month
You are asked to give your Dual test- a blood test which tests for hormones like B hcg and PAPP-A which indirectly indicate whether the baby has chromosomal abnormalities or risk of growth restriction later on. You will be told to have an 11-13 weeks scan .In this scan ,markers for chromosomal abnormalities like Nasal bone, Nuchal; translucency(fluid behind the neck) ,blood flow through the liver(Ductus venosus) , Tricuspid regurgitation along with Length of the baby and heart rate will be studied .During the ultrasound you will be shown the structure of the baby from head to toe. At the end you will be counselled whether you are a low risk or high risk for getting a baby with chromosomal abnormalities(especially Down Syndrome).
And if all is well you are called for the next scan at 5th month.
In the Fifth Month
This is the anomaly scan or Level 2 scan. You will notice your baby has grown significantly since you last saw. The doctor will see the structure of the baby including the brain and heart .The location of your placenta will also be reported. It you have a quadruple test/ triple test ,the results will be interpreted and explained.
If its a thumbs up, you are advised to follow up with your obstetrician and come for an ultrasound at 8th month if everything continues to be as expected.
In the Eighth Month
This scan checks the growth of the baby and the fluid around it. The medical experts check the blood flow through the essential structures like the brain,liver and umbilcal cor (fetal Dopplers ). The same is done to reassure you or decide further management. In some cases , this scan may be pre-pond starting at 7th month.
If along with the expertise, there is a high end ultrasound machine , you get a chance to see your baby moving/dancing/thumb-sucking in 4 dimensions. You and your hubby will surely fight over the nosy -its alike yours or your hubby's! And the experience is awesome and ever cherishing.
My problem is when I do intercourse for the first time I ejaculate within a minute but after taking a break of an hour when I do intercourse again I take upto 30 min to ejaculate. Why for the first time I ejaculate faster within a minute? And sometimes while doing intercourse my penis got shrink and loose hardness its embarrassing what's the reason?
I have cavities in my teeth since 1 years of age now in increase which paste I prefer to use? Please advise.
Sir wife ko periods hore h 1 2 din hue fir band fir 2 din chod k fir ho gye ase phle nhi hua koi baby to nhi hoga usko mani periods k bad sex keya tha bena protection k.
My problem is related to sex, when I am watching movies, talking girl friend a colour less fluid comes out continuously with out the erect of penis with pain of whole reproductive system.
Is there is chance of fake mensuration after 7-8 days after taking unwanted 72 is there is anything to worry about or chance of pregnancy.
Peptic ulcer disease is a form of disease in which painful sores or ulcers are developed in the lining of the stomach or in the duodenum, which is the first part of the small intestine. Complications include severe blood loss and perforation of the stomach and intestines.
What can cause peptic ulcers?
Ulcers occur due to the imbalance of digestive fluids in the stomach or duodenum. Usually, ulcers are caused by the infection due to bacteria known as Helicobater pylori.
Here are the factors which may lead to peptic ulcer:
- One can use painkillers, which are known as nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs, by the likes of aspirin, naproxen, ibuprofen and several others.
- These kinds of ulcers may also occur due to excessive production of acid from gastrinomas.
- Excessive alcohol consumption may also cause peptic ulcer.
- Smoking cigarettes and chewing tobacco may cause such ulcers.
- Sometimes serious illness may cause peptic ulcer as well.
- Radiation treatment of the affected area may also lead to peptic ulcer.
What are its signs and symptoms?
There are several symptoms of peptic ulcer. They include the following:
- People experience a sensation of burning or gnawing pain in the upper or middle part of the stomach, between meals and during night time.
- Bloating is experienced.
- A feeling or sensation of heartburn.
- Nausea and vomiting are likely to be accompanied.
- In severe cases of peptic ulcer, dark or black stool is produced because of bleeding.
- The patient may vomit blood.
- Weight loss and abdominal pain are indicated, especially in the upper to mid abdomen region.
- Indigestion and change in appetite are also noticed.
- There is pain in the chest.
How to treat them?
Peptic ulcers can be treated in various ways, which include medication, lifestyle changes or surgery.
1. Lifestyle changes: Elimination of substances which lead to peptic ulcer should be avoided. Smoking and drinking should be restricted. Certain NSAIDS may lead to ulcer, and they should be stopped.
2. Medication: Proton pump inhibitors help in reducing acid levels, which allow healing of the ulcer. Different types of PPI are esomeprazole, dexlansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole and iansoprazole.
Several antibiotics may also be used when a patient has helicobacter pylori infection. Several combinations of antibiotics may be used for the treatment. Bismuth may be used as well.
Upper endoscopy can be done as a part treatment of ulcer to cure bleeding ulcers. In case the ulcer creates a hole in the stomach’s wall, surgery is required. Peptic ulcer is a serious health condition and if not treated properly, it can cause several health hazards. There are several treatment options for peptic ulcer, and you should opt for the one that suits you the best.
I am 19 years old still I haven't stop bedwetting I used many homeopathic medicine and normal occurs prescribed medicine but yet I have no control on it please can you help me sort it out.
I have taken tattoo 5 Years ago in my wrist and some time ago I want to remove that thats why I have burnt my wrist I want to remove that what I do, please help me sir.
I don't want to use braces but is invasiglin possible in my case? I heard its used only for very minor corrections. Its for my upper two front and lower two front teeth. Thanks.
I am addicted to masturbation daily. Is it unhealthy. What is the maximum number of times I can masturbate in a week.
I have dark black colour in my thigh around the area of semen bags. I had itching Complaint in my school days. But it resolved. Last 10 years I haven't face the issue. But the dark colour is not changing. Kindly suggest your advise. May I use any cream.
I have pimples on my face my age is 18 year I ate not so much oily food but it is still not going from my face.
My Wife's age is 21 years old. Now, she is 8 months and 21 Days Pregnant. Her weight is 73 kg. Next Week She will completing her 9th months of Pregnancy. Her Stomach size is very large compare than normal women's stomach in the 9th month of Pregnancy. Now a days her Gynecologist says she have high Blood Pressure in this month that is 200. And when we check her Blood Pressure in home by our Family Doctor, that time it shows 130. Why this is Happen. She can't face Blood Pressure problem till her 8th months. Then why this is Happen in this months. Please, give me valuable advice for my wife. Also suggest me food precautions in this month. At this situation it is possible for Normal Delivery.
I am 19 years old n I get joint pain n muscles pain more frequently is this the symptom for vitamin D deficiency?
I am suffering from asthma and I have been using aerocart inhaler contains beclomethasone and levo salbutomal. Is it OK to use for long time.
Please help me, I'm suffering from external piles since past 20 days. And Constipation also. I have taken so many medicines, but no benefits. It's painful. What are the precautions and remedies for the cure? How long does it take to completely cure. (Without surgery). Thanks.
Sir, Mera Baal bahut jyada gir raha hai aur jyadatar baal white ho gaya hai. Sir please koi medicine ho to bata dijiye, aur mai bahut patla hu kitna khane pine par dhyan deta hu to wo meri body me lagta hi nahi hai. Sir please koi solution dijiye.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.