Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Dhadambe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh DhadambeYour feedback matters!
Hello dear sir I have Two problem First need more Strong Body And And Second I have week ness hair, I am Losing more Hair! Want Save Hair Which solution Use?
I am 32 years old male. My skin is fair whitish. I am having dark scars, spots on my legs for past 2 years. I undergone biopsy test. The skin where the biopsy was done has very dark spot. I used momerex cream, but no relief. Is there any other creams, soaps to reduce dark spots?
Multiple tooth replacement:
Individuals missing several teeth can undergo multiple tooth replacements with implant supported bridges. All lost natural teeth can be replaced with dental implants. Individual crowns or implant supported of fixed bridges can restore full functionality of the teeth with just the appropriate fit. There are several treatment options available for multiple tooth implants such as removable partial dentures, implant supported bridges and multiple tooth supported fixed bridge.
Like most dental implants, screws and cylinders are affixed into the jaw surgically. The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia. Over a period of time, the implants are allowed to bond together with the bone forming anchors. Temporary teeth replacements are provided during the interim integration period. The areas are then uncovered to allow the gums to heal. Most modern implant systems do not require the second step and one-stage implants can be executed. In such a case, an implant already has a piece of extension attached.
Multiple tooth replacements
Treatment options available for multiple tooth replacements are performed with implant supported bridges. One of the most superior forms of treatments for multiple tooth replacements, this implant stops bone deterioration and are much more comfortable than any other methodology. The additional advantages of the implant supported bridges are maintenance of facial integrity and gum line is intact. Natural adjacent teeth are preserved and the implants feel and act just like original teeth. Biting, chewing and eating all substances are possible with implants. Dental implants are a permanent solution that is durable and does not require cleaning solutions or adhesives.
I' am 38 years old I' m suffering right leg swelling and vein pain my height is 5. 6 weight 88 what can I do ?
I had a hormone problem that's why I missed my period and you want to be a pregnant I was married what should I do please help me.
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
- Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer or fat grafting or liposculpture: It is a well established and safe way to enhance the breast. It is highly dependable and recommended way to increase breast size, reduce sagging and gives natural looking breasts. It doesn't need any incision, so practically no scars.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.