Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
My wife's period not started after delivery (c section) have passed 7months. My child is fully depending upon breastfeeding.
I am 29 years old planning for baby this year me and my husband didn't get much time together in that case ovulation kit will help.
I am 30 years married women. I have a one baby also. I have a very heavy flow in periods & felling very giddiness & always I am felling very low.
Hello Dr. my age is 27 yrs. Its been 4 years to my marriage but I am unable to conceive. I suffered from TB in uterus and took a course of 6 months. Also I get cyst after some tym. My right tube is also blocked and suffer from abdomen pain. I got iui 2-3 time. Now doctor recommended me for IVF. But now I am getting 3 times periods in month. Last I got period on 25 jan. Then again on 9 feb. Now 15 feb and pain in abdomen. Can you tell me d cause of irregular bleeding .and is ivf better option. N what are its complications?
Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can “give”. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Ovulaion date k Nex day me sex krne se pregnency aaskti Hain? Ovulaion kitne din tk hoti hain? 10th April ovulaion date tha 11th April sex krne se pregnency confirm hain? Patla semen se pregnency aaskti Hain?(Daily sex krne se sperm count quality khrab ho gya mujhe lagta Hain. Semen patla ho gaya)
Feels tired after little sessions of work and get I'll very easily. Sometimes faint too if undertake a lot of physical work.
My wife has consulted a doctor before. But her curd like white discharge does not stop completely. She was on medication tab fluconzole. please tell me a proper medication.
My LMP was 10 may and continued till 18 may. And suddenly light bleeding started from 23 may and going on. I am not taking any kind of pills.
What are the problems when unable to conceive what is line of treatment can i conceive at this age i am 48 yrs i am taking folic axid and fertomid onsecond of the period for 5 days since 4 months any other treatment you can suggest ?
My wife after treatment of Anti TB Tab Of Genital TB and Cocieve a baby but after 2.5 year her menestraol period is geting distrub but after taking harmon tab menostrol period start after 40 to 45 days.Please consult me
My age 26. I had 28 th days period circle. Last month 24 th I got menses. At the 6 th day of period have sex without safe. New my period delay 4 days. Is possible to get pregnant.
I am 21 years old, and I wont get my monthly cycle correctly, every month the date changes, my question is, will it effect in my pregnancy, in future, but i am not married yet?
I am 25 years female .i am suffering from smelly vagina and something yellow discharge from last one month I have taken medicine too but no relief from it plzz suggest.
Hello Doctor, I'm 25 years old unmarried girl maine 5-6 var sex kiya lekin mujhe kam hone ka pta nhi lgta k hua ya nhi please tell me how I can know about it and marriage se pehle koi risk toh nhi hai.
Madam my wife have rubella igg positive. Already three miscarriages. My family doctor told me that it is difficult to give a healthy baby. Is it correct. Any other ways to have children in this case. Pls advice.
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
Related Tip: "First Trimester Pregnancy - What to Expect"