Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sankrit JainYour feedback matters!
Hey I was a smoker for last 5 yrs, consuming 5 cigarettes per day. But now I have quit smoking since one month back. But I'm really scared of the disease called lungs cancer. Do I undergo any diagnosis for my suspicion? If yes then please tell me what kind of diagnosis needed to be done? And is there any exercise or artificial way through which tar can be pulled out from our lungs. If yes then do put light on those methods. Thank you.
I have done many tests of depression doctor tell me its very high level of depression. I am taking medicine regular since January. But still I am not able to sleep properly. I am doing job. N it gives uncomfortable during my working time due to migraine n stress. Please suggest what I have to do.
I can I forget my painful past and be motivated for a bright future. I have to buy land n make a home as now I live in rent n I am not from a rich family. Presently I work as a teacher n I have my parent and a sister. I am 25 year old.
Dear sir/madam. Mentally I am very upset due to relationship break up with a girl whom I love the most. I fell nervous any time, suffering from sleepless. My health condition becomes very poor. Please help me doctors,
Hello doctor I need help about my obsession or something like this I am fed up from always getting negative thoughts. And my anxiety level is very high. I am not able to get full sleep or anthying. What I do?
, I wash my mouth 2 time in a day. I have used chlorhexidine mouthwash bp last two month. But a bad smell spend from my mouth every time. It happening for one year. I'm very disappointed. I don't smoke. How can I solve it?
I am a 28 year old male, my question is that I feel like I have some problem with me because I tends to forget, focus, and I dont feel comfortable when face a crowd or a gatherings, I also have some problem with my hearings, etc. So would I be able to get cured because I am facing a lot of problem while in workplace, so kindly please help me. Thank you for your service.
I am experiencing severe body pains and headache since 4days. Is this flu of any kind or is it regular?
Brain absorbing words specially in reading for increasing manner what factors are involved and what we do for improvement ?
Today every individual is facing some kind of stress, it become integral part of our life, which can be either personal or professional. It encounter in our daily lives in the form of job stress, family expectations, marital demands, office politics, interpersonal relations, peer pressure, social pressure etc. People are inability to meet this stress effectively which leads to personality problems, stress, anxiety, depression, phobia, emotional conflicts, and much more.
Sparsh psychological health care counseling & hypnotherapy center and ramakant gadiwan (ph. D. In psychology) is the director of the company is address these issues effectively and helps one to understand such situations in which you are unable to resolve the issues by yourself.
We are reckoned for rendering ideal psychological assessment services, drug & alcohol de-addiction services, best psychologist / psychotherapist / psychiatrist doctor services, hypnotherapy treatment services, special education services, marital or pre-marital counseling, garbha sanskar, marriage counseling, family counseling, individual counseling, teachers, adults counseling, career counselling, parents & adolescence counselling, suicidal counseling, meditation programs, psychotherapy services for mental retardation / challenged, students counselling, early intervention services and child development services.
On the whole we provides trained certified professional consultant clinical psychologist, counselors and master hypnotist have ample experience and providing best perfect solution for phobia, personality problems, stress related issues, depression, anxiety, sadness, emotional conflicts, emotional health, fear, negative thoughts, concentration, confidence, students study, behaviour problem, sexual disorder, menstrual problems, learning & academic problems, educational problems, memory related problems, anger management, obesity / weight loss & creativity restoration, guilt, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post - traumatic stress disorder (ptsd), panic attacks / disorder, public speaking, alzheimer's disease/ dementia problems, stammering, inferiority complex, irritability, blood pressure, alcohol & drugs addiction, insomnia issues (sleep disorder), pain management, hypochondria, abandonment problem, hypertension, nausea, victimization.
Allergy problem, relationship problem, headache (migraine), bed wetting, dyslexia, slow learner, autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit hyperactive disorder (adhd), down syndrome, shame, motivation, overeating, asthma, and various others.
We are providing expertise in specialization by master hypnotist, california (usa) and global mental health assessment tools-pc, university of chester (uk).
I am 64 years old I am a regular consumer of alcohol for the past 40 years my daily intake is approx 350 mls of hard liquor I ONLY drink in the evenings, NEVER EVER DURING THE DAY TIME along with my drinks I only smoke 3 cigarettes Please kindly advise as what tonics I can take to maintain and prevent damage Thank you.
OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder, which can be indicated through obsession, having pervasive thoughts or thoughts, which may upset you, having certain compulsions, and practicing certain rituals, which may help to control or manage your obsessions. It is a disorder, which cannot be cured, but can be controlled with the help of treatment. Mostly, OCD is considered to be a lifelong disorder. It often circulates around the fear of germs or sickness and around keeping order and maintaining patterns.
He/she experience Doubt
Here's how it works. The person experience an unwanted thought which suggests the possibility of a catastrophic problem. For instance:
- What if I left the stove on, and the neighborhood burns?
- What if I got insecticide on my hands, and my family gets poisoned?
- What stops me from taking the carving knife and stabbing my spouse?
- What if I got poked by a needle infected with HIV?
These are thoughts about catastrophes. Naturally, you want to set them aside, and assure yourself that all is well.
And you try. You try very hard, very repetitively, to persuade yourself that all is well. You probably recognize that the thoughts are pretty exaggerated, even silly. But you keep trying to get rid of them. You try to feel absolutely sure that they're false. Even though you've never experienced these problems in the past, you want somehow to be certain that they will never happen in the future.
Here are some Tips that can help you in overcoming OCD
- Consult a qualified Psychiatrist: A qualified Psychiatrist is the only person who can diagnose and answer your question “Do I have OCD?” Fortunately, effective medicines are available now that can certainly help you overcome OCD. One important thing is, even if the medicines are taking time to work, consult your psychiatrist. Inform your Psychiatrist and he will make necessary changes in the prescription.
- Educate Yourself about OCD: There’s no substitute for being an informed patient. Your understanding of OCD, and of the treatment method, will be a key to your progress. If you’re going to overcome OCD, you need to become an informed consumer.
- Don’t be alone: OCD sufferers tend to do some compulsions to overcome their anxiety and these rituals are silly and awkward, that is why to avoid embarrassment such personally prefer to stay indoors. But staying indoors makes your mind locked in an OCD viscous cycle and it becomes difficult to break the cycle.
- Meditation: Meditation is an ancient relaxation method that can do wonders for you in overcoming OCD.
- Never neglect 3 practices: Regular Exercise, Healthy Diet and Sound sleep.
- Stop comparing yourself with others: it’s human nature to compare ourselves with others. Everyone has problems, difficulties. But they might be hiding there their sorrows, worries behind a mask, conveniently. Do not judge their quality of their happiness by looking at their external appearance.
- Find the cause: Find the real hidden reason for your anxiety, and take measures to reduce it. Sometimes chronic depression, childhood trauma, lack of sufficient sleep, etc. might be the reason.
- Help others: You will feel the satisfaction when you help others and see their smile.
- Don’t control your thoughts: Rather, control your reactions. And, Be happy, remain positive.
- Listen to music: Music has the tremendous power of healing and it diverts your mind.
- Do believe in the theory of KARMA: do your duties, don’t worry about results.
Sir, today morning I was having motions and I took nor metrogyl tablet motions had stop but I am feeling feverish. Not that much but my body temperature is some what higher than normal. I have slight body pain can you help me with the medicines which are available in general medical stores. Note: my body temperature is some what high than normal.
From 1 week, i am feeling so much stressed due to some family problems (joint family problems) in my house. Every time I feel so much pressured and guilty also. Some time I want to walk away from my house. But I don't have any other option to change my house, because my parents want to stay here because its our house. For some days I just felt that I lost my happiness. And feels angry. And I smoke also. And some times I feel little pain in my chest. Dont know whats happening? Every time I was in shock! Dear doctor, I need help. Please give some valuable advice.
I haven't been able to sleep for two days and I am having severe body pains I had used many remedies but didn't work please help me!
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.