Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev BalaniYour feedback matters!
My eyes are burning all time. It increase in sunlight. It decrease in cool water. What I have to do?
Dear sir, I am 30 year old boy with normal vision , but having squint in my right eye since I was 3 years of age. Is there any possibility of correcting my squint through laser. Regards.
What is the meaning of fribosis? I have read articles and site online but I can't understand in easy way and proper what it is! Please mail me and explain in easy language hindi preferable. I am waiting sir / mem.
My seeing or in my vision there i some types of spots comes which now become somewhat permanent and it get bigger spot due to stress. The spot which i am talking about come inside my eyes means if my watching your face than except seeing your face i will also find some small coloured spots on your face. Dr. Garg suggested me to use eye drop KETLUR. And some vitamins. Can also suggest me ways to come out from this and also to increase my vision as my eye sight is weak not much weak but i can say -1. So provide ways to icrease eyesight vision and tips against spots.And also tell why it happens so. I am female age 44 to 45 yrs.
I heard that lasik surgery is very dangerous and it might completely destroy the eye sight and there are many side effects?
I am 23 years old. I wear specs. The power of my lenses are right -1 keft -0.75. Is there any chances to get rid of my specs. I mean is there any way to correct my eye sight so that I do not hav to wear specs anymore. Is there any correction measures for it.
I am a 14 years old boy. There is a small plump under my breast. My breast looks unnatural than other. Its not so big as girl. But its big than other boys. So what can I do now? Help me.
I have problem of watery eyes. It happens generally when exposed to air or light. Pricking like sensation is also felt. Last for a week first time and it's repeated again after 2 months.
She has problem in her eye leaf. Its getting dark automatic. She sleeps at 11. 15 am average and awake at 4.30 am daily. Under eyes darkness is normal. But she gets huge darkness in both eyes leaf. Is there any solution?
I have week food digiens what is the solution of week food digiens please tell me fast and my eyes have pain.
Sir, I m 20 yrs old I thought that I m little bit suffering from long sightedness sir, please consult me some medicine or food diet which can help me to solve my problem.
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
Hi sir I have eyesight problem left is - 2.50 right is -2.75 cylindrical 0.75 I feels headach every time tired of taking pain killer please suggest me thanks.
I have red eyes for three days and severe headache also. What is the cure of it and how it can be avoided?
I am a 20 years old female suffering from severe headache, nausea, vomiting, intolerance to light and episode of burrs vision. What should I do?
I have my eyes reddish always when I rub my eyes. I have taken so many precautions but there is no effect .What should I do?
Eye surgeries have evolved a long way. Starting from the most basic of eye surgeries, technological advancement has evolved a number of modern eye surgery techniques. LASIK is the latest trend in eye surgery and is the most common type of eye surgery in the modern day.
LASIK or Lasik (laser assisted situ keratomileusis), is a laser eye surgery or laser vision revision. It is a kind of refractive surgery for the rectification of nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The LASIK surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist who utilizes a laser or microkeratome to reshape the eye's cornea with a specific end goal to enhance visual acuity. For most patients, LASIK gives a lasting contrasting option to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Carrying out a LASIK surgery:
- To begin with, your eye specialist utilizes either a mechanical surgical apparatus called a microkeratome or a femtosecond laser to make a slender, round "fold" in the cornea.
- The specialist then creases back the pivoted fold to get to the fundamental cornea (called the stroma) and expels some corneal tissue utilizing an excimer laser.
- For partially blind individuals, the objective is to smooth the cornea; with farsighted individuals, a more extreme cornea is fancied.
- Excimer lasers additionally can redress astigmatism by smoothing an unpredictable cornea into a more typical shape. It is a misguided judgment that LASIK can't treat astigmatism.
- Laser eye surgery requires just topical soporific drops, and no wraps or fastens are required.
- After your LASIK surgery is completed, you will be given some rest. You may feel a makeshift smoldering or tingling sensation promptly after the surgery is completed. After some post-surgical examinations, you are ready to go home. Abstain from driving by yourself.
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience blurred vision or hazy vision. It will subside with a little time.
- You must keep away from any kind of activity that causes strain to the eyes after the surgery. Avoid watching television or reading.
Results of LASIK surgery:
- Laser eye surgery offers various advantages and can significantly enhance your personal satisfaction. A great many people accomplish 20/20 vision or better after the surgery. However, LASIK results do fluctuate from people to people.
- You will have to continue wearing your contact lenses or spectacles. The power will be much less after the surgery.
Side-effects: While this surgery strategy provides effective results, LASIK complications can happen and may incorporate diseases such as night glare, and you may experience starbursts or radiances, especially while driving.
LASIK surgery is one of the most carried eye surgeries nowadays and gives satisfactory results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.