Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Kukade
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KukadeYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I have small cuts in my penis I can't sex wen I can't oPen the skin it's very tight can I help me plz.
Yoni se sex ke baad sperm bahar nikal jaye toh pregnant hone me problem hoti h ky aur jab bhi sex kare toh yoni se sperm nikalna normal baat h ya nahi please ans me.
He masturbating suddenly there blood come out. He said his skin is join that upper portion n become tight during that time. Now what will he do.
Will it be any problem if I just like handshake with a dog and his nail touches my palm but didn't get scratch .
I have a carpenter work my penis size short I penis size long & fat My wife want penis size long & fat.
I am diabetic for ten years and well managed with tablets duotrol 1-0-1. For past few months I do have pain on my left shoulder and left arm and not able to sleep on my left side. Despite ultrosonic physio treatment for about 20days without any relief. Sometimes I do have some sort of numnes feeling. Please advise.
I never do sex? During masturbation my ejaculation time is within 1 minute? Is this pe? Suggest medicine if necessary?
My wife (28 years) is suffering from Cyst in left ovary past 2 years or more and now its going to block Fallopian Tube. We are trying for baby for past 3 years but not succeed. Dr. Advised for operation but we are not favour for operation until its last option. She is taking Homeopathy medicines past 2 months. Her Cyst is Benin (not Cancer). Previous Gynecologist Dr. Advised in starting stage, these are chocolate cyst and come and go, you should try for baby in normal way and gave her few vitamins Tabs. Unfortunately She didn't get pregnant yet. My question is that we want continue with Homeopathy medicines, my only fear is that would it not be worst in future. Can she take Homeopathy continue and delay in operation for few more month? It may be no need of operation in future. Please advice. Thanks.
I am suffering from tuberculosis (minor stage) as told by my doctor. Need to know what home remedies I can use to combat this disease.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.