Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BoradeYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 1st with condom and gave her unwanted 72 and had it again on 4th April with condom protection. On 8th april she get light brownish bleeding for 2 times. She has her periods on 19 march and she is not regular in her periods. Is it a symptom of egg implantation? Is she pregnant? Tell me fast.
I can not sleep at night even if I want to sleep because of that my health is not well please help me.
I am 20 year old. I have dengue fever more than5 days. I am also eat same tablets. But no effect on dengu. How can I free and release from this dangerous dengue fever? Pls help me doctor!
I am 20 year old my eye is week my spakesh no is 3.5 and my height is 5 foot then how I increase my height and my eye light.
Also I felt some blood lil one but yes kind off becoz I was puking so hard what is d home remedy as m in to so much medicines iron calcium vitamin b12 protein powder n now uti found so along with it antibiotics nitrofurantoin ,urispas neeri syrup what would I take to relief my throat as it is irritating a lot.
Daily masturbation is good is good or bad how much size of penis is engouh for sex to produce childrens.
Hloo sir I have open pores on my face due to acne nd it looks so bad can any plastic surgery can be done for complete face because I have pores on my cmplt face I had already done laser resurfacing bt no gain sir now I want to do any plastic surgery that really works.Please tell.
I have back pain in low back from last two days. From yesterday I am doing yoga. I think it's a muscle pain. Please suggest me what to do?
Pimples are affecting me a lot. It makes me feel bad. And after this black marks due to pimple also affects me bad. I didn't tried some medicines or creams before. Please give some effective cure please.
Sir I am having a problem that I would like to get spermed everyday now hmm wants to get rid of this? What will you suggest me!
I am 27 year old, I have a problem of hair fall and dandruff and my hair type is oily. Please advise me what can do to control the hair and find long and healthy hairs and to control the dandruff also? I had used many products for it but nothing of them suited me. Please guide me. Thankyou.
I had a c section 8 months ago. I have got belly fat. I am not fat instead I am weak after my delivery but my belly fat (/though small pouch) bothers me to wear my favorite lehanga. Also I haven't take any medicines after my delivery. Suggest me a diet plan that I can follow to have a flat tummy.
I am 8 months pregnant. My sgpt is48 n my sho t is 37. I have been prescribed fortibile. Can I continue taking cashewnut n kismis.
My brother had an accident when he was 2.5 years old had some veins in brain damaged initially there was no hope of his survival but as time went his health improved just his development is some years behind and he can't speak properly. But still we were happy as he had improved a lot in the following years but since last 6 months or something he has symptoms of hyperactivity as per doctor but the medicine the doctor gave makes him dull and he sleep for almost half a day.
My head ache a lot and I got sleepy feeling alk the time. I do not know why . Also I feel like nausea before going to motions .
Premature ejaculation (PE) is uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. One out of the three men faces this problem. If this happens on a regular basis, then it is a cause of concern.
Characteristics of Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation can be Acquired (recent) or Chronic (lifelong).
1. Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed it.
2. Chronic PE: In chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
Causes of premature ejaculation:
The causes of PE can be divided into two broad sub-heads, which are biological or psychological causes:
- Biological Causes: A number of researchers have found differences in nervous stimulations and hormonal differences in men who experience premature ejaculation compared with individuals who do not. Some believe that some men have hyper-excitability or oversensitivity of their genitalia. Abnormal functioning of the ejaculatory system can be attributed to thyroid problems, infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate, nerve damage occurring due to trauma or surgery (a very rare cause), abnormal levels of hormones and/or neurotransmitters (chemicals present in the brain).
- Psychological Causes: Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic / physical disease involving the male reproductive organs or any known defect in the brain or nervous system. It is usually due to a pattern that is hard to change and is a result of your previous sexual experiences. One of the most common reason is childhood habit of reaching climax/ ejaculation quickly because of fear of discovery when masturbating or during early sexual experiences with a female partner. This pattern of rapid attainment of sexual release is difficult to change in later stage of life (in marriage or long-term relationships). Other reasons are situations in which one may have hurried climax/ ejaculation in order to hide any problem or feelings of guilt that make you rush through sexual encounters. Also, psychological causes include anxiety and relationship issues which can also result from deep anxiety about sex that relates to bad experiences encountered by the patient during development (eg: incest, sexual assault, conflict with parents, etc).
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My niece had protected sex which was incomplete though cus he dint put it in completely but he came. She also had an ipill as she was scared. A week later he came n then he fingered her but he dint touch his cim his fingers wer dry. She constantly fears of being pregnant all the time amd does not concentrate. She also sees a drop of white discharge from nipples while squzeeing even before she was with a guy. Is there any reason for her to worry cus if she continues she will go mad. Plis she is very sure she can not get pregnant but still fears. Also is the nipple discharge normal? Please help.
Sir. When I sleep then I can't sleep I never sleep in day. Only I sleep in night. What I do I don't know. please help me.
I am almost 17 years and I am too skinny and short heighten please tell me how to gain height and muscles.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
- Avoid sun exposure : This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Always wear sunscreen : This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
- Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding the use of too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look younger and slow down the aging process.