Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SANJAY BHOSALEYour feedback matters!
I have job in MNC company my weight is 50nkg, I want to gain my weight to 70 kg can I please help me.
I have some acne and black spots on my face since I was 10 years old I want to get rid of it as early as possible please suggest me something.
I am 18 years old and suffering from urine incontinence urgency. I feel that I have to urinate aftr 10 -20 min and which makes very difficult for me to study classes and also its been 3 years that I am suffering from this problem. Please help me out and also now a days I feel the same for pee. I would be very thankful to you if you suggest any treatment for it. So please help me out.
Hello, I am 40 years old. I have sensitive and oily skin in summer pimples and scar increases What is the best remedy for this. Near eye I have pigmentation also. Please send the answer soon. Thanks.
Red spots on face. It itches. sometimes when am in sunlight, I just can not bear the heat and start perspiring badly. I can't resist heat at all.
Hi, I'm 22 year male brown skin colour, as days passes my skin tone is getting darker and i'm losing my face brightness too, even I don't go outside in afternoon, whole day i'm in office but still i'm getting darker day by day, and getting blemishes too. What should I do.
It is quite evident that losing fat is not an easy task. If it were, people wouldn’t have spent on a million different diet plans and products. However, even the smallest weight loss tricks or changes in food habits can make a huge difference as far as dietary or weight loss plans are concerned. Given below 9 simple tricks that can be easily incorporated so that you can lose more fat.
- Modify your crockery: Fooling yourself with fancy plates and glasses as well as other tableside items can go a long way in helping you reduce your body fat. Small modifications in dinnerware is capable of tricking you into eating lesser amounts than usual. Using smaller plates makes the portions of food seem larger. Similarly, thinner and taller glasses make the beverages look bigger. Colours of the plates have a role to play too. Plates should be of such colour that it is in contrast to the foods normally consumed.
- Choice of Alcoholic Beverages: alcohol consumption leads to an increased weight or calorie count. Hence, the choice of alcohol must be done with respect to the number of calories it adds.
- Salads and sauces: Being one of the easiest changes that can be made, having salads and sauces on the side can helping in controlling the amount of gravy or dressing consumed.
- Imagination: A mental image, which enables you to think that you are going to eat more than you should, should be developed which would aid you prevent overeating. It is believed that the imagination of overindulging hampers our motivation to eat in excess.
- Intermittent Fasting: Body fat is reduced when food is normally consumed within a smaller period of time than usual.
- Reduced Carbs: Maintaining a diet low in carbohydrates not only helps in reducing fats in the body but also forces the body to use the stored fat in the form of energy.
- Discard diet soda: Although diet sodas do not contain calories, consumption of diet soda forces you into eating more food and hence adding body weight. A healthier replacement would be drinking cold lemon water.
- Add more vegetables: Most fat loss plans end in consuming more vegetables. A simple trick like doubling the amount of vegetables in any recipe can go a long way in reducing fat.
- Water: Drinking large amounts of water is very helpful for losing fat. If you drink water before a meal, hunger and in turn, intake of fatty foods is reduced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.