Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandhya Pradhan
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya PradhanYour feedback matters!
Sir. I have been suffering form hair fall last two years. I tried many products but didn't succeed. First of all I had gone to a skin specialist and he said that you have to check Up your blood and so on. My report was Norma. Then he started the treatment. Nd give me more forte, shampoo and capsule. I take this perception regularly. 6 months but at the end result was negative. Then I went to the richfeel and described my problem towards the hair specialist nd she advised me to use her products and also drink two cup of green Tea regularly. I did this continuously 6 months but didn't not success to stop my hair fall. After this I tried b. Lab products for three months as they told me. But negative result. B lab did work for few weeks but not permanent. Sir it's humble request you to advised me the best way and best product so that I could stop my hair fall. I'm very disturbed for this problem.
I am 25 years old man from India. I have uneven dark skin wt should I do for light my skin and which cream I use for whitening.
Hi I'm a male wat do men and boys do daily to look or keep their skin fairer and clear glowing skin for their face and body without using any skin product for their skin? Or do men or boys using various type of skin product for their face and body to look or get fairer and glowing skin? please help me or tel me plz.
Hello sir I need to grow beards on my face I have little hairs but they are smooth not hard so what can I do to grow my beards fast with hard hairs.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.