Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh KeneYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering from dry cough from last six years so please help me to recover from cough and I have full head ache for this please suggest a good medicine to recover this issue thanking you.
When I romanced with my girlfriend there is no sensation in my body and no satisfaction of kiss or hug . what is reason and what is the solution.
Hi I am 29 years old 65kg male. Few weeks ago I had some shortness in breath combined with severe caugh and I had to take oxygen my heart rate was high as 140. Doctor told me that my ecg has depression in st segment and tropnin test positive. Is it an indication of cardiac attack. My echo cardio with color doppler was normal. If I have some cardiac issue can it be because of bronchities which was the reason of my intense caugh.
I lost my sister 22 days back. She was 21 years old. She suffered from triple A syndrome. Her haemoglobin had gone down to 3.8.Blood loss happened due to heavy periods for 15 days. She was taking homeopathy medicines to increase her blood level. Allopathy medicines for iron (like orofer) did not suit her. It caused her severe stomach pain. Her endocrinologist did not suggest blood transfusion for her. She had gas and vomiting problem on her last evening. She complained of chest and back pain. She was given rantac and zofer for it. But still she kept vomiting. This started in the afternoon and she passed away early morning at 4a. M.My mother keeps blaming herself for her death. She says that if she had a blood transfusion or hospitalized her earlier she could have been saved. She says that my sister's death was her mistake. She keeps repeating this about 100 times a day or more. She is devastated. I fear that this might affect her mental health. Please help.
Hypertrichosis: Symptoms and causes
What is hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development.
I am 41 years old. Female. From India. Have been suffering through hair loos for past 9-10 years. I have very less amount of hair n the middle of scalp. Having descent hair at the back but .very less hair count in the frontal scalp. Have tried several herbal treatment for years nothing seems to work. Please help.
6: 30am- 1 cup of tea (or) milk, without sugar.
2 high fibre biscuit.
8: 00am- 3 idly's (or) 2 dosa (medium size), along with
Mint / tomato chutney.
11: 00am- 1 glass buttermilk along with green salad / sprouts.
1: 30pm- 3 cup of rice along with 1 cup of sambhar / dal along
With 1 cup of vegetable curry / 3 piece
Chicken (medium size)
4: 00pm- 1 cup of tea (or) milk, without sugar.
3 high fibre biscuit / 1cup fruit salad (or) sprouts.
8: 00pm- 3 chappati with 1cup dal (or) vegetable curry.
Avoid refined sugar and sugar products, ground nut, potatoes.