Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeepa FulpagreYour feedback matters!
My ldl is 239 and all other parameters in lipid profile are fine. Can you please tell me where in gurgaon can I get an ldl particle test done. Or should I start having crestor. Please help.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I had a problem of heart tightness 6 months before than I gone to hospital and I did ever testing according to doctor when the report came ever report is normal sugar no thyroid no BP is 160 to 190 but my TMT report showed positive and the doctor said to do angiogram I did and the report got normal doctor told it would be gastric problem and send me to home after one month gone my problem same than I got to a heart specialist hi told me that it would be IHD so he treat me for 3 months than igot relief of pain than I left the tablets after 3 months now after 2 months the pain is started but not so much and my left shoulder tightness started when it happens my one finger in left arm atomically shake so tell me what to do.
Sir muje chest pain hai ecg karya vo normal aya usks bad echo karaya vo bhi normal aya to me abhi kya karu bahut hi stress dimag me rahta hai meri age 25 hai.
I am 23 years old female and I have acne over my face, back, shoulder, chest since 5 years. So please recommend me best treatment to treat my acne. Thank you.
34 age Mujhe negative thinking aati hai blood pressure badh jaata hai 150/90 tak ho jata hai. Har waqt ek drr rehta hai. Kamzori bht lagti hai mann karta hai ekant jagah let jaye. please help me.
Hi my name is Sanju. How type of diet I should take to avoid high sugar n cholesterol level. I have come steal level around 206.
My heartbeat so fast, about 100. Can it be normal. If there is any medicine for it then please tell me?
Mere seene mein halka sa dard hota tha Or ecg bhi nikala normal he, january 2016 may tmt test bhi karway tha eobhi normal he or ab Mere seene ke bech mein bhari pan mhsus hota he karu.
I am 46 years male I know drinking more water is very nice result and I am drinking also but due to my heart problem my cardio Dr. advice to drink only 1.5 litre water in whole day what to do I fear if I drink less water my kidney will come in problem please advice.
Please suggest me life after angioplasty My age is 35 weight is 73.5 Diet is non veg I walk 5km daily till my angioplasty When can I join office.
My dad is 70 years old on nov he diagnosed lung cancer 3 rd stage we r giving him ayurveda medicines but his chest pain is getting worst and he is so much weak not able to go toilets can any one suggest wt to do any pain killer can we give ultracet we gave some time but no effect. He is doing vomiting also. Because of age we did not go for chemotherapy.
I am diabetic and hypertensive. Undergone bypass surgery in2008. I on insulin and dia norm m and zylos am. My blood sugar is fluctuating. Pl. Suggest homeopathic medicine.
What are the possible causes of heart attacks. What medicines and exercise need to maintain cholesterol level?
I am suffering from fever from last 1 week and whenever I cough hard my chest pain badly can you please suggest me what can I do.
Hi actually smtyms my heartbeat gets higher n I feel lyk my heart area is block whim should I consult is it frm depression or heart problem?
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.