Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PadwaleYour feedback matters!
Doctors, I have a problem to my eyes so I don't see clearly why? And one more problem to pain in my legs I do not walk faster I am going to a very bad condition please help me doctors.
My mother is diabetic from past 15yrs and doesn't want to take insulin but her sugar is uncontrollable please suggest.
I am always feeling tired throughout a day always feel sleepy can't do household work fast. Slightly body paining feeling heaviness. My height is 5.3" and weight is 68kg what home remedies should I take pls help me.
I am a 24 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 90 kg. I want to reduce my weight. What should I do? I am a patient of PCOD as well. Can I join gym?
Am 20 years old I done a abortion in 9thfl feb becoz my baby's cordial activity were missed Now am in my pregnancy plane I want to know the early pregnancy symptoms.
What are the benefits of brown rice in terms of diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity and which is the best cooking oil for reducing cholesterol level.
My friend is of 26 yrs. He having habit of chain smoking. 5 cigarette a day. Is it very harmful for body or other parts? What he have to do for prevent this. Is smoking injurious to lungs? Which type of tablets he have to take for leave such habit.
My brother want to reduce weight He is having Bp 100, 150 And no other medical problem only uric acid is 6.11 My question is can he follow a normal diet plan? Will it have adverse effect on his body He is planning to follow GM 7 day plan in which he will start with fruits, vegetable etc.
I am 43 years old. Everyday when I go to sleep my back starts to ache soo much that I can't sleep. Please help me.
Hi Doctors, I am 25 year old. I'm suffering from premature ejaculation. I come within 3 or 4 second when I insert in her. My partner know this but she say it will be fine. Please help me I want to overcome from this issue. Please sir.
I read that Eupatorium Perf (Perfoliatum Q) is the Homeo Medicine for Chicken guinea with Joint Paints, Please advice for same
I'm 20 year old boy and I have pain in my left knee from 20 days back till yet I have noy visited any doctor so what is next step I do please suggest a better way. Thanks.
The menopause can take three very different routes for women. There are those who sail through it with very few symptoms or problems and don't even notice that their ovaries have stopped producing the hormone. Then there are those for whom it is a matter of a few hot flushes and a couple of night sweats, doesn't last long and not really a bother. This usually marks a relief from the periods. But for some it is abject misery accompanied with crippling fatigue, absolute exhaustion, hot flushes, vaginal drying, mood swings along with low desire or lack of sexual feelings. These symptoms might persist for more than 7 years.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is considered to be an effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. The other problems linked with menopause can also be influenced by HRT in a positive manner.
HRT is indicated in:
- Treatment of symptoms of menopause and the risk benefit ratio is apt for the women and they have been informed about the same
- For women who are around 51 years and are reaching menopause even though they are asymptomatic
- In women who are at the risk of osteoporotic fractures and are under 60 years and the non-estrogen treatments cannot be given
- HRT is not recommended in women who are above 60 years
Benefits of HRT:
The benefits of HRT usually are more than the risk if done in a woman who is under 60 years of age.
- Improvement in quality of life by relieving muscle pains and improving sleep
- The mood swings are controlled and low moods are usually alleviated by HRT. Low moods usually arise due to menopause.
- It reduces the vasomotor symptoms, usually within four months of the treatment with maximum benefit in three months
- HRT improves the urogenital symptoms by lowering the vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, urinary frequency and symptoms.
- HRT reduces the risk of osteoporosis. HRT is believed to preserve the bone mass density of the skeletal sites thus reducing the chances of vertebral and nonvertebral fractures.
- HRT also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer and cardiovascular diseases
Risks of HRT:
The main risks of HRT are stroke, endometrial and breast cancer, thromboembolic disease, pulmonary embolism and gallbladder disease. Though other risks are:
- It increases the risk of ischemic stroke
- There is a small risk associated with breast cancer and the risk increases more, if the woman is underweight or overweight, alcohol user, smoker and stops HRT suddenly
- Estrogen only HRTs can increase the risk of endometrial cancer. If cyclical progestogen is used for 10 days for 28 cycles then the risk is eliminated.