Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep HuddedarYour feedback matters!
I am having Sleeping problem and due to up downs in job lot of frustration is there and depression can you suggest what can be done ?
I am having pain in right lower abdomen, I have done health checkup from repudiated hospital in Mumbai including sonography nothing was detected, however Uric acid was somewhat high, Hence Family Physician prescribed Feburic40 for 3 month subsequent to the course the Uric Acid level was normalized. Still the Pain in Right Lower abdomen continues. Urine normal, Stool Normal.
1.Give up smoking
If you're a smoker, quit. It's the single best thing you can do for your heart health.
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease. A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
You're more likely to stop smoking for good if you use NHS stop smoking services.
Getting – and staying – active can reduce your risk of developing heart disease. It can also be a great mood booster and stress buster.
Do moderate-intensity aerobic activity every week. One way to achieve this target is by doing 30 minutes of activity on five days a week. Fit it in where you can, such as by cycling to work.
3.Manage your weight
Being overweight can increase your risk of heart disease. Stick to a healthy, balanced diet low in fat and sugar, with plenty of fruit and vegetables, combined with regular physical activity.
Find out if you are a healthy weight with the BMI calculator. If you're overweight, try our 12-week weight loss plan.
4.Eat more fibre
Eat plenty of fibre to help lower your risk of heart disease – aim for at least 30g a day. Eat fibre from a variety of sources, such as wholemeal bread, bran, oats and wholegrain cereals, potatoes with their skins on, and plenty of fruit and veg.
Cut down on saturated fat
Eating too many foods that are high in saturated fat can raise the level of cholesterol in your blood. This increases your risk of heart disease. Choose leaner cuts of meat and lower-fat dairy products like 1% fat milk over full-fat (or whole) milk.
Read the facts about fat.
Get your 5 A DAY
Eat at least five portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables a day. They're a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals. There are lots of tasty ways to get your 5 A DAY, like adding chopped fruit to cereal or including vegetables in your pasta sauces and curries. Get more 5 A DAY fruit and veg tips.
5.Cut down on salt
To maintain healthy blood pressure, avoid using salt at the table and try adding less to your cooking. Once you get used to the taste of food without added salt, you can cut it out completely.
Watch out for high salt levels in ready-made foods. Most of the salt we eat is already in the foods we buy. Check the food labels – a food is high in salt if it has more than 1.5g salt (or 0.6g sodium) per 100g. Adults should eat less than 6g of salt a day in total – that's about one teaspoon.
Eat fish at least twice a week, including a portion of oily fish. Fish such as mackerel, sardines, fresh tuna and salmon are a source of omega-3 fats, which can help protect against heart disease.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women shouldn't have more than two portions of oily fish a week.
7.Drink less alcohol
Don't forget alcohol contains calories. Regularly drinking more than the NHS recommends can have a noticeable impact on your waistline. Try to keep to the recommended daily alcohol limits to reduce the risk of serious problems with your health, including risks to your heart health.
8.Read the food label
When shopping, it's a good idea to look at the label on food and drink packaging to see how many calories and how much fat, salt and sugar the product contains. Understanding what is in food and how it fits in with the rest of your diet will help you make healthier choices.
my Father is suffering from paralysis from last 16 months, he got left brain stroke in june14 then now he is fine but he is not able to walk independently and his right side is totally weak. I had concern many doc related to this but fail to improve fine tunning. He is running 70, we had appointed physioyo therapy also for several months. Kindly suggest me further. Thanks regards.
I have problem of early release of sperm. I am feeling that my penis size is decreasing day by day. I like to do masturbate every day. Please help me as I I am not able to do sex. I do not do sex. I had sex last time 5 year ago. Now I am doing masturbate. I tried to have sex with one girl but when I touch her and hugged her my sperm comes out.
Hello mere ct scan mai show kar raha hai ke likey tb. But maine skin test sputum test blod culture test urine test kiya for tb jo normal aye .lekin doctor muje bena confirm kiya tb ke medicine de raha hai. Tho kya bena confirm kiye tb agar nahe hai or medicine lehta hu 6to 7 month tb ka tho kya ye mere body ya muje harm kareha .kyoke tb confirm nahe hai and oo muje medicne ke liye bole raha hai.
Am 23 years female. Am suffering from sever headache since many years i. E; from 10th onwards.. Tell me what I should do to feel free from it.
I am hbsAg positive patient .andi was suffered from jaundice 4 month back.and I m having itching all over body and abdominal discomfort
Hi i have Pain and gas in stomach from 12 months, ct scan, endoscopy, demography reports are normal.
Hi sir my mind is make negative images of sex ya Ed and I feel low self esteem what I do sir please help me out of this words in my mind and my marriage will be two months after in April I am very fear that what I do?
Hi. I am 19 year old. Since last 7 - 8 days. In morning after fresh I do not feel well. So I need to go again. (pet saaf nhi hota) what it can be? And sometime I feel a small pain on mid stomach.
Hai madam /sir I have foreskin problem. Is that very tight and didn't remove easily. Is there any option to solve my problems.
I am 60 year old man suffering from fungus if I treat for the same I am ok after some months it appears is there permanent cure for the same.
My father has been suffering from diabetes since many days. Could you please suggest him right diet?
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.