Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BhaveYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering with chills and fever with frequent urination and burning sensation while passing urine, she is 68 yrs old and is a long term diabetes patient on insulin.
I am 39 years old. I experience the edge to frequently urinate at night when in bed. I feel pressure (uncomfortable sensation) on my bladder but passes on small amount of urine. I have been tested negative for uti. This problem is common when am lying down in bed but less common when am up and going out in the night. Sometimes I have a light pain coming from somewhere around genital or may I say pelvic area. I have experience this pain when I ejaculate as well coming from the right side of my pelvic area. I dont experience any pain on my testicles.
I am suffering from discharging urine in every 15-20 mins even when I don't drink water. Am I suffering from diabetes or any other cause behind this? I am a 23 years old bachelor.
I am 57 yrs old I am feeling the desire of urinating every 2 minute, I stop drinking water but still I am feeling the same urine coming a little bit, please advice urgently, thanks.
I usually feel like peeing continuously after an intercourse and it is there for almost two days. Is this a serious issue?
Frequent Urination specially at night as I wake up every 2 hrs to empty my bladder.I was told I have an enlarge prostate . my recent PSA was 1.5 .I have taken supplements like:Complete Prostate support and Prostate Deffense These do not seem to help much.I await to hear from you at your convenience.With my kind regards.
I'm having single kidney can I lift heavy weights? Or I shouldn't go to the gym? Will heavy food make me ill?
I am 53 year old male. It has beenm reported that I have enlarged prostrate only marginal. Psa is. 41. Suggest me ayrvedic treatment.
For a past few days around a week I feel wet in the anus at different times and sometime when I sleep and wake up I also feel weird taste in mouth too, also some symptoms like bloated stomach and loose motions too.
I am a 23 years old guy. Within 30 mins of every urination, when I sit down / bend or tend to pick something from floor, a few drop of urine comes from my penis. What is wrong?
Hello, am 24 years old suffering with phimosis after all research about phimosis I consulted a doctor n he treated with dorsal slit so dat I'll not lose my foreskin, now it has swelled like anything n looking weird operation has done 2days ago. Wen I pee the urine is going multiple directions. Doctor is saying wait for 3months for results. Can I expect a good result or do I hv one more chance to get a full circumcision?
Kindly suggest a solution for uncontrollable urination. Some times they wet bed and difficult to hold urine in winters n rainy seasons. Is it any severe problem. There is no other disease or medication right now. please do advice any medicines for it.
My body is very much dehydrated all the tome, I drink plenty of water but as I do, I urinate immediately like 20 to 40 mins. My skin dry and my face very much oily. Please help me with this. Thank you.
How can I stay longer on bed, and one more thing am worried about, actually after just having sex/ejaculation, I feel to urinate and and within 5 mins I bound to urinate because of pressure increases, so is it normal or I should consult.
I have been experiencing some issues with anal excretion. 2 weeks ago I had a very firm stool coming out which I think lead to anal wall tearing. Since den minor bleeding is common and a sharp pain is persistent since then please tell me what can I do and what medications shall I opt for in an emergency case scenario. It has never happened before this is my first time.
I am 25 year old and I am facing a problem of frequent urination and I sometimes lose control over urination. Please help me.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"