Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sanchita DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Sir, Am 40years old male and have high BP (ie 185/115), from last 3 to 4 years and am taken medicine daily for this. Now reduced around 150/105 average. Also past 4 to 5 days am affected with neck and both shoulder pain. This symptom are related to BP and what should I do?. By Manoj, Coimbatore. India.
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pail relief ointment cream fof tffgh rdieu tfgst tshdy hznfh udy gdhf.
I am suffering from shoulder pain everyday after waking up in the morning. It continues till 2 hours per day. How could I cure it please help. I will be very thankful to you.
I am 57 year old businessman. I have a very stiff back & on getting up in the morning I cannot straighten up. This happens even if sit for a long time on a chair. HLA-B27 test is negative. I walk regularly for 45 minutes. Please suggest treatment.
I have shoulder pain frequently and I am lean of bmi 19 and someone suggested as due to lean. Is this true.
Sir I AM AT 37 AND THERE IS PAIN IN MY KNEES AND AND WHEN CLIMBING ON STAIRS I FEEL PAIN IN BOTH KNEE. KINDLY SUGGEST TREATMENT OPTION . THANKS AND REGARDS.
Hi Sir please help me my age is 26 ,height is 5.7,weight 70. I am getting feet and leg pains too much before I go to bed please sir tell me the solution for my problem.
I have accident 1 year ago nd that tym my right arm was broken after plaster is was getting still pain in winter so wt should I do. Do I plaster again or what?
I am male of 65 years of age and have constant pain in left leg (lower side). If I walk 100 meters I feel stress in this leg but if I take result just for 10 seconds the pain subsidised.
I am having a severe leg pain problem from my childhood. I had consulted to so many doctors but they only prescribed multivitamin or pain killer. Left leg is more painful than right. severe pain in front of the thigh back of the thigh nd back of the leg.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am having very severe pain in my tailbone. I am not able to carry out daily tasks easily. It pains very much. What can I do?
I am 34 years old male and have pain in my knee I used lots of medicines but still I have pain in my knees guide me and help me to come out of this knees pain.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.