Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ian having psoriasis from la st 4 years. So much of itching is there. I am taking treatment but no use. What should I do. Where I have to take treatment. Pls suggest me.
I do daily headbath and i' m seeing few white hair, the hair has also thinned very much. What are the solutions to make my hair back to normal state. Looking for valuable suggestions.
I'm pursuing my B. Tech 2nd year now. When I was doing my intermediate. My problem was pimples. Now it is fine as one of da doctor suggested me clindamycin phosphate gel. Before this I've tried many creams. Now the face is a bit clear but the marks are still remained. Please can you suggest me a medicine for this. I'm using this gel now. Pimples are gone. But the marks are left.
My height is 5.9 ft and my body weight is 98 kg. I face many problems for this. Can you give me your opinion, please I want to decrease my body weight.
I am 19 years old girl and I have lots of hair on my face how can these hair b decreased and please recommend me a bleach which is good for skin.
Am 25 years old am facing acne pblm so daily 2 times am using honey nd coconut oil mixing am rubbing my face within 3minutes .if daily am using honey 2or3 times is there any pblm please tell me.
I am 18 year old and very concerned with my increasing myopia. It is currently -6.50 in both eyes. After my study sessions too my eyes feel very tired although I take breaks every 2 hrs and keep splashing water on my eyes to relax. Also I am worried with my dark circles, be it exam season or vacation time they always accompany me. I want to know till what age myopia will increase and can it beat least reduced by following some diet regimes or exercise? Please advice Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from vitiligo? What should I do to cure it? Which medicines to take? What precautions to take? Plus when I go in sunlight it my skin got read. Suggest me some medicines Thank you.
Hello! I'm Rishabh jain. I have alot small minor pimples. And some black spots because of pimple so what should I do? Please help me?
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.