Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samidha S VelankarYour feedback matters!
At night times it take more time to sleep. And always try to sleep at working hours is there any solution and he will be inactive.
I am 26 years old and mother of 3.still breast feeding the youngest (1 year 11 months old. My weight is 41 kg. I want to increase my weight. I eat lot but couldn't gain any weight. Is endura mass save for me?
Please suggest me some steps to quit smoking. I have tried so many time but always failed. My age is 36, smoking since 20 years of age. I have work style which is really stressful. Please suggest.
I am not feeling well from last one month feeling so weak and I take a healthy dite and consult to many doctors but they are not capable to give any suggestions can you help me?
1. Go through – don’t hide from - the experience. You need to fully experience all the negative emotions before the healing process can begin.
2. Allow yourself to wallow in your independence. Don’t rush into a new relationship. You don’t need another person to make you feel complete. You’re enough in yourself. You are NOT inadequate.
3. Make a list of your strengths. It’s important that you focus on your good qualities as a broken heart can cause our self-esteem to plummet. Make a note of your successes and accomplishments. They didn’t disappear with the relationship!
4. Don’t try to suppress all the memories you have. Allow yourself some time to go over one or two … But don’t pitch your tent there - as the future’s now your focus.
5. Reach out to others who are suffering. You’re not the only person who is having a hard time (although you often feel you are when you’re broken-hearted) … and comforting another will distract you from your pain.
6. Allow yourself to laugh, and allow yourself to cry. Both of these are healing, and can bring release. They can help us feel more “normal”, and can bring a sense of peace.
7. Make a “good and bad list”. Make a list of all the things that you need to stop doing, to try and put some distance between you and them. For example, if you’re always checking their stuff on facebook then you’ll likely find it is harder to get them out mind. Alternatively, going out for a jog or meeting up with a friend can help to lift your spirits, and to change the way you feel.
8. Hang onto your hope. When a relationship ends (or if our love is unrequited) we can feel that life is pointless as there’s nothing good ahead. But the future is still open – and there’s definitely hope … And one day you will notice that you’re smiling naturally.
My sister' s right hand shivers when she does any kind of work. It has also become weaker. The problem has emerged since last one year or so. Her age is 45+ years. Regular medication also doesn' t help. Please suggest any other treatment or medicines for curing or controlling this problem. I think it is a case of essential tremor, but some docs say its parkinson' s disease. Does parkinson' s disease afflict people before 50 years. Please help with your expertise.
I m losing my hair very quickly and I have got hair greying problem from past 8yrs. How can this be cured. Please help.
Skipping a meal has become a common phenomenon among most working people. You tend to miss breakfast on off days or skip dinner since you are too tired or sleepy. Skipping a meal once in a while may not have any serious effects although making a habit out of it can alter your body metabolism. The way your body reacts to skipped meals varies depending on your age, diet and health. Here are a few negative effects skipping a meal can have on your body-
- Low brain function - There are times when you choose to compensate for a heavy meal you had by skipping another altogether. Your body weakens even if you skip one meal and subsequently your brain can't function actively and you tend to lose your focus. The brain runs on glucose primarily, hence, you can't think clearly because of low blood sugar level due to skipping a meal. It worsens in case you have made a regular habit out of it.
- Mood swings and stress - Mood swings and irritable attitude is very common in case you are starving yourself. Due to low blood sugar level in your body, you tend to snap and get easily annoyed. The symptoms worsen if you make it a habit. You tend to get more stressed and face trouble in making decisions. Skipping meals regularly can make you really moody and jittery all the time. You tend to have angry outbursts in situations where you would otherwise deal tactfully.
- More chances of overeating - Fasting increases the chances of overeating. You may choose to skip a meal as a compensatory act but there are more possibilities that you will end up binging later. Denying your body the appropriate amount of food only makes it crave for more. Most of the times you are likely to end up eating junk food and make up for the skipped meal. It's best to eat proper nutritious meals than loading up on junk food.
- Gaining weight - There are high chances of gaining pounds if you skip a meal routinely. You tend to overeat usually when your body feels deprived and gives you hunger pangs. If you restrict yourself too much then it interferes with your body metabolism. Your body goes into a survival mode and starts storing everything you consume as fat. That way whatever you eat adds to your waistline and does not do much good.