Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samidha S Velankar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samidha S VelankarYour feedback matters!
I can't forget my ex girlfriend at any cost. I always contemplate on her. Her memories gush through my mind. I have become ecstatic and almost mad without her. Pls help me.
Hello sir/madam, I am ravi, I have masturbation habit for 5 years, now I am feeling that my body is weak every day, I lost my previous strength and inability to do small works, I am getting weak day by day, I do not know whats the reason, pls suggest proper medicines to cure. Thank you sir/madam.
Sir. I have B/L Knees pain from last 5 years. Also some time back pain from 10 years. Can back pain radiates to knees or there is different cause for knees pain and back pain.
I am a 21 year male and I am not able to sleep from last 4 days properly and it has resulted in headaques and body pain I did vist doctor but his medicines are not working so please kindly help me.
I have fever from 5 day. On day time its normal but at night I feel like burning in hell. I tried some medicine but nothing happened.
I am having lipoma problem Is it dangerous. First I had one on my hand now there are five swollen marble like. It doesnt pain.
I am of 17 years and from past 3 years my height is not increasing. I have done many exercise but it is waste. I want to increase my height please give me an advice. Please doctor.
I am 22 year old female and my weight is 62 to I want loose my weight in 2 months around 10kg. What should I do.
Hi, I am 32 years old. Some times I am getting headache and body pain. Could you please suggest what I have to do.
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.