Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer S.GholapYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 18 year old just now I start a gym I am to much confused I want to know from you which type of diet I will took after doing gym and anther question is that is my age is suitable.
Sir I have done sex with my gf last 13 days ago. Now she is said that there is bleeding with her urine and feeling painful also but she is suffering for stone pain also, she is going toilet so many times in an hour and vomit and rawness also she ho in a clinic but doctor said there is a only infection not anything serious now I m confuse that is she is pregnant or not please help I m very worry about this.
Liposuction can be defined as a cosmetic procedure (shape altering technique) that helps you to get of excess rid of fat from the body. This procedure is opted for usually when all efforts of exercising and dieting have gone futile.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method that is employed to shed off fat from various parts of the body such as face, buttocks, thighs, belly and hips through a very small (3 mm) surgical incision. A laser fiber of less than 1 mm is passed thro’ this incision to break up the fat. The laser liquefies the fat and it is then collected in a bottle outside. During the laser liposuction procedure, the skin gets tightened as well with the simultaneous elimination of the fat. This process negates any chance of loss of shape, loose skin or a protruding belly.
In what areas of the body can laser liposuction be used?
1. Arm Sculpting and Reduction: Women are more prone to putting on fat in the upper arm that also causes shoulder and neck pain. Even otherwise, a fatty underarm makes for an unflattering sight, especially because one cannot go sleeveless freely. This is where arm liposuction comes to the rescue.
2. Thighs: Fat deposits in the thighs interfere with the natural lines of the lower body and one may find it utterly embarrassing to plod with the inner thighs rubbing against each other. Ill-fitting pants and jeans further add to your irritation and discomfort.
3. Buttocks: Liposuction helps in removing excess accumulated fat from the waist line and buttocks and renders a good tone to your body, in keeping with your body frame.
4. Breast Liposuction: Breast liposuction contributes to a well-shaped contour by taking care of the fat that bulges out. Breast reduction and breast lift is ofeten done together.
5. Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ surgery helps to do away with the extra skin or fat from the lower abdominal area and works to tighten up the loose muscles especially after a pregnancy and excessive weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Laser Liposuction?
1. A quick solution to a long-term ‘fat’ problem.
2. A day procedure, which means that there is no hospitalization or downtime.
3. Assured results that are permanent and superior in nature compared to invasive surgical techniques.
4. Even PATIENTS WHO ARE UNFIT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA can undergo laser liposuction (e.g., senior citizens).
5. Diabetic patients can also undergo laser liposuction as the procedure lowers blood sugar levels.
6. The final appearance is highly aesthetic considering that there are no uneven blobs of fat.
7. Zero trauma to tissues.
8. No blood transfusion is necessary.
9. Only a 3 mm incision is used and it is not even visible.
10. Skin tightens by itself simultaneously as the procedure is being carried out. Hence no sagging or loose skin and the belly button is not displaced, thereby giving an adverse appearance as with normal surgery.
11. No sutures, no ugly scars!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I have pimples on my face past 5 years on words but pimples are not much now. But due to pimples I have holes and marks are there. Please, suggest for this how get rid this holes and marks on my face.
As am suffering from thyroid and PCOD problem I have got a lot of unwanted hair .Please give me a precaution so that I can rid of my unwanted hair.
Hi. How long does glyco-12 takes to lighten my hands and feet? Is there any creams which does better?
What are causes of hair fall and how to reduce it? Is there any medicine available to avoid hair fall and to restore filled hair.
Fluoride is a chemical naturally present in water and in some foods and is essential for healthy bone growth. A few decades ago, fluoride was discovered to have anti-cariogenic (against tooth decay) properties and slowly gained popularity. While most believe that fluoride can do wonders for your teeth and help you get rid of all problems, it is not true. There is only so much that fluoride can do and there are also undesirable effects from it.
Read on to know some myths about fluoride versus the actual facts.
Myth: Drinking fluoridated water can lead to fluorosis, which produces brown, pitted teeth, which are weak and aesthetically unappealing.
Fact: People develop fluorosis only when the water contains excessive amounts of fluorine. The currently defined permissible level is about 0.7 parts per million. At this level, fluoride provides the maximum protection against caries, at the same time not leading to fluorosis. In some cases, mild fluorosis can be seen, which only produces white speckles on the tooth and not brown pits. These teeth have a higher resistance to decay than people drinking non-fluoridated water.
Myth: Fluoride is a forced medication
Fact: Fluoride is a chemical with special benefits to the bones and teeth. In cases where the water does not contain sufficient quantities of fluoride or where the person is prone for decay, adding fluoride will provide the extra level of protection against caries.
Myth: Adding fluoride to the drinking water leads to various other medical conditions (heart disease, cancer, etc.)
Fact: Various studies have shown that this is not true. In fact, fluoride has been endorsed as safe to use and does not contribute to any diseases like heart disease, cancer, autism, or kidney problems.
Myth: Fluoride is not safe for children.
Fact: Children need a good amount of fluoride in their tooth forming years. This produces teeth that are more resistant to decay and are stronger generally. If the regular supply of water does not contain sufficient fluoride, then the child can be given supplements in the form of fluoridated toothpastes and gel applications at the clinic to provide the anti-cariogenic benefit.
Myth: If there is enough water in the fluoride, then there is no worry of tooth decay.
Fact: Fluoride only makes the teeth resistant to easy decay, it does not protect from decay completely. Proper oral hygiene habits (brushing, flossing, rinsing, dental visits) are essential to ensure that there is no plaque accumulation and food deposits to prevent caries. Fluoride is not a replacement for these practices.
Like with anything else, even excessive fluoride is not good for health, therefore the recommended level is 0.7 ppm. Ensure fluoride supplements are used only after a discussion with your dentist.