Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer NarkhedeYour feedback matters!
Hello sr. I would like to know This .my saliva is smelling when I speed out. So what medicine shall I take for that, and and to control the smell. And the saliva which come out for my mouth is no fresh not in nature .it used to come out little red in colour.
I 38 year old. Toady in accident my lower jaw front two no of teeth's come out from root. sugest me which is best procedure or surgery to replant artificial new teeth.
Tooth loss is a challenge for both the patient and the dentist. Patient has to deal with reduced chewing efficiency and altered appearance. The dentist, on the contrary, is faced with restoring the lost tooth to the maximum natural extent possible, functionally and structurally.
The fixed dentures came close with their ability to providing fixed teeth that were stable and aesthetically appealing. However, there was one big disadvantage, the adjacent teeth that were being used as abutment were reduced in size and therefore strength though they could be perfectly normal teeth.
In an effort to avoid this, the dental community started looking at options, the result of which was implant. Not just replacing the crown part of the tooth, even the root portion of the tooth is replaced here.
A biocompatible material, titanium, is put into the tooth to serve as the root. Titanium is strong, light, biocompatible (does not cause autoimmune reactions in the surrounding tissues) and most importantly osseointegrated (fuses to the surrounding bone). Once placed as the root, it gets absorbed into the bone after a period of about 2 to 6 months. Then, a crown or a denture is literally built on this root to simulate the natural appearance as close as possible. This provides not just the complete natural tooth structure but also provides support to the surrounding tissues like the gums and the cheeks.
Implant dentistry is a perfect example of teamwork including surgeons to operate and place the bone, prosthodontists to do the crown or the bridge, a periodontist to manage the gums health, and a lab technician who can do the finest job on the crowns or the bridges.
Types of implants:
- Three common types include: Single tooth replacement: In cases where a single tooth is lost, the implant would be one root that is allowed to fuse to the bone and then a crown is placed over it.
- Fixed multiple teeth replacements: If more than one tooth is lost, then bridges are fabricated by placing one or more implants and then custom-made crowns are placed over these implants.
- Removable implant supported complete denture: If all the lower teeth are missing, implants could be placed at pre-identified locations and then a complete denture fabricated over it. This is commonly done in lower jaws as stability is always a cause for concern.
The success of the implant requires good bone health. The most common contraindications would be patients with chronic diseases like poorly controlled diabetes, cancer in the line of jaws, chronic smoking, or poor periodontal health.
However, if managed well, even these patients can have implants after a detailed assessment by the dental team.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from teeth pain for last 3 days. Please suggest me how to get rid of this?
I'm 20 years old girl, My teeth are going yellow day by day, what should I do? And i'm overweight, what can I do to lose weight?
I am suffering from lockjaw since few years. I have habit of of chewing tobacco. I want to cure my mouth from lockjaw in short period. Please help me.
5 years ago doctor done filling of my teeth because of cavity infection. Now the problem is that filling came out of the tooth and tooth start paining. It gets hurt with simple water too. Other doctors said root canal will be done. I don't want rct treatment capping etc. I know filling can't be done because half of the tooth got broken when filling came out. Please suggest any other possible solution. Either I want to take the teeth out or any other solution please?
I have rashes on tongue and inside mouth and thick white material on tongue. What should i do? please advise.
I have yellow and dirty teeth in my mouth and this will causes several pain in my teeth and there is dirty smell in my mouth so, What should I do take care of my teeth?
I have severe head pressure and have slightly wisdom tooth pain too. Is my head pressure due to this? Can some tooth pain n infection leads to this?
I am worried about my eight I'd it OK of I have to work out and my teeth is paining simultaneity how to so it.
I was swimming and while taking a breath I twisted my jaw muscles. I'm not able to open my mouth completely. I have difficulty in eating and facial appearance is altered a bit. There is not much of a pain though. Please help.
I have chick bite in my mouth due to the bulking of teeth. Sir what can I do for get relief from this pain?
I am a sugar patient for the past 23 years. My problem is very bad smell in my body and mouth. Particularly under my pennis some sweating oftenly arises with bad smell .I can't control it and this is the first approach for that problem. Last 12 years I am taking sugar tablet DIAMICRON XR 60. Please advice .thanks
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.