Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in shahapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sambhaji PawarYour feedback matters!
Almost daily from last 2 years I am feeling really sad and depressed. Many times bad negative thoughts about my family members come in my mind although I don't want them. In some part of day and feel worthlessness aimlessness lack of interest in anything low concentration and most worst thing is high mental restlessness and mental stress during sad periods. I cried alone many times family members are not understanding my problem and in some part of day I feel exited but this happens very less. I'm in class 12 presently and hardly few months are left for boards and I stand nowhere presently although my past academics are excellent before I had these problems what to do. I want fast solution. please help.
Namasthe sir. My son is 11 months old. Can you suggest me some healthy food recipes for my son. Is cerelac or forex is suggestible to feed him.
Can cinnamon helps to reduce blood sugar level? If yes, pse tell me how to take cinnamon and what its dose. Thank you.
I have digestive disorders and gas trouble in last 7 days and I'm not able sleep at night. Can you please offer a home remedy solution for that.
I am engineering student. My weight looses continuously. So what can I do? Is it any serious problem?
I am 19 years young boy and I have a breathing problem. When the dust enters in my nose. I can't breath correctly what should I do.
I have a back pain from last 10-15 days. What should I do? & what is necessary for making our bones strong?
I get hairfall after each bath . Its since past 3 years . I am really worried . What should I do to cure this . Pls suggest me some some solution solution to stop my hairfall , Hope I get my answer soon Thank you - rajendra.
I am 28 years old female. There is large puffiness under eye area. How can I get rid of this ugly puffiness? please suggest any kind of home remedy.
My father is a diabetic patient he is suffering from severe constipation problem. He goes to motion only twice in a week. Please suggest some medicine.
I' m 22 years old. Recently i' m being so irritated. Scolding people I love even for their silly mistakes. Getting anger on persons without reason. I don' t have patience at all. What is happening to me? i' m seriously scared of my personal life
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.