Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in shahapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sambhaji Pawar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sambhaji PawarYour feedback matters!
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 38 years female. Presently I suffered with right side leg pain as like foot inside and it will increased upto knee, thigh (past 8 years I used heels chappal only) I have taken sumo pain killer tablet 2 nos. But at that time pain decreased after that again started. What should I do?
I'm 22 year old male I have mild tremors in hand since childhood after consulting alots of doctors varying from general physicians to psychiatrists and neurologists my conditions never improved all possible test hv been done and nothing unsual found. For most its anxiety disorder because I have cold hands and feet. Please help me.
I have gynecomastia. How to recover form this. Pleas tell me my penis got damage for masturbation. So hello?
If you are aching from these types of symptoms, then probably you are suffering from muscular head aches.
Your headache may appear to radiate from the back to the front of your head.
Your headache be provoked or eased by a neck movement, a sustained posture, stomach sleeping or with your head turned to one side.
Your headache normally appears to be worse on one side of your head. The side is normally constant and does not switch sides.
Your headache appears to temporarily ease up when you apply pressure or you massage your neck or the base of your skull.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you are more likely than not to be suffering a neck headache. Inform your physiotherapist and they will assist you.
Physiotherapy treatment includes
Stiff neck joints may need to be loosened or unlocked via joint mobilisation (gentle gliding techniques), joint traction or in specific cases a gentle and localised joint manipulation technique.
Hypermobile (or dynamically unstable) joints may require specific deep neck muscle strengthening exercises to stabilize, control and restrict the joint movement available.
Tight or overactive muscles may require stretching, massage, acupuncture, dry needling, or other relaxation techniques.
Weak muscles may require specific strengthening exercises. This may include your postural shoulder blade and neck muscles.
Nerve dysfunction may be directed by your physiotherapist depending upon your specific examination findings. Neurosensitivity is a usual finding that needs to addressed with cautious professional care and attention.
Posture correction may be recommended via specific exercises, posture awareness techniques, taping or a posture brace.
Helpful advice on how to prevent neck dysfunction in the future age awkward neck positions and postures to keep off.