Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SalmanYour feedback matters!
I have foot lain for last couple of months while standing or walking for little long. I am 21 and at 19 I used to wear high heel shoes because I am very fond of good height bhot now I came back to normal shoes. I recently have x ray if my feet which came back normal and I do have a lot of veins on my foot. Thank you.
I feeling pain bellow the heel altime. Right legs pain is more than the left legs. Please help me. Thanking you, Subrata Dutta.
Sir from the past few days I am feeling slight pain along with heating of foot palms I want to know the reason and its solution Thank you.
As per my mri report I have disc dehydration and protrusion. Although there is no pain in back but whenever I bend forward or do any exercise which involves forward bending my back becomes stiff and difficult to walk or get up. What is the solution to this problem.
I am suffering with back pain. I took medicine but not get better. Please suggest me medicine name what I will do?
I am suffering from Ankylosing spondylitis for the last 1.5 years. I have severe pain in bending my knees.
I am 28 years old, I have gained around 20kg in past few months and my bp now days stay around 170/150, I am now taking medicine for that. I feel like I have lost a lot and I have been losing on all fronts till date. I have back ache and feel like my head is heavy all the time. I don' t drink but I do smoke and mainly when I start feeling discarded. I am all the time angry.
I have severe pain in side part of thighs and problem increases with increase my standing hours. May be there is some part of thigh meat comes out from both sides. I take medicine from Doctor But not work well and Doctor Asks it is a nerves weakness. Please help me.
I am 48 year Old women and I am having back pain for last 10 days. I have tried some pain relief creams but it did not work what can I do?
Dear Doctor I have ubnormal pain in the Right shoulder not able to do the exciresize and not able activate to do the some work in he hand always having joint pain freqently my age is 66 years R Jambulingam Male Timely taking treatment with phyciothrophy docter having pain past 6months give your best solution
I got chikungunya before 3 month but still date suffering from joint pain and swelling in my right hand fingers. I can't do regular home work from my right hand.
I have a pain in my back for the last days, I don't want what happen to me. I took medicines but don't get relief, I want advise immediately. Thank you.
Hello, My sister who is 28 years old got married two months back. After two weeks of marriage she wasn't well n suffering pain in her back n wasn't able to getup from her bed. Doctors done her blood n urine tests which showed dat her right ovary is enlarged. She had problem with her periods which usually came after every 2-3 months time. Secondly doctor also suggested her MRI scanning which showed dat she is having axial ankylosing spondylitis. Can you suggest dat what is it actually and how is it going to affect her in future n will she cure from these? Will she have children n what is risk for her children? Kindly suggest d causes, treatments n care to be taken for her kids.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.
My wife has got continuous foot pain for past three days. Last time when she visited a doctor with similar symptoms, she was diagnosed as vitamin d deficient. After medications for a week, her conditions improved and we never visited the doctor again. Suggest a way out.
My ring fingers both the hands getting locked in the morning hours. And slowly bending as they expose to heat or so. I discovered as trigger finger. I am diabetic too. Type 2. Past 4 years problem. I love guitar, keyboard and driving too. Partial pain or stiffness is always there. Please suggest me some home therapy or exercise. Thanks in advance.
A Physiotherapist dealt with many patients. Many patients coming to us have problems linked to their work .They work in a desktop regularly in most hours a day, 50 hours a week