Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saheem A ShaikYour feedback matters!
My uncle is having pain and swellings in his foot. He is having such problem twice or thrice in a year. Meanwhile when the pain is unbearable he takes pain killer then he gets alright. Can you suggest what could be the problem?
My husband had sugar at the age of 16. Now his sugar level is very high 650. What should I do for him?
I have a 4.4 mm stone in my right kidney. What precautions should I take now. Which food should I avoid and how to get through this problem. Please help. I am panic.
I have a thyroid patient and I feel my bones are going week day by day and have breathing problem when I running so what should I do.
Yesterday night, I seen lots of movies late night and when I am in very sleepy state. I switch off TV and light start relaxing to sleep. But because I walked to switch off TV and light I lost my sleepy state. So I was just thinking and relaxing by closing my eyes. Suddenly, my whole body start to become heavy and I can not move them. But my brain was totally active and I was thinking and feeling what is happening. It felt like I got paralyzed and can not do anything. When I release this perfectly I forcefully moved my hands and body and then only they moved. And I woke up. When I search about this in internet I see a term sleep paralysis. Is this a sleep paralysis. Should I get some medications for this. I am 18 now.
My son (1 year old, 11 kg) was crying inconsolably and twisting his body and after half an hour he vomited two times around 4 pm yesterday. Also he has got fever at night and in today's morning. Then I consulted pediatrician yesterday and he advised that due to viral infection my son is suffering and symptoms may get subsided after 2-3 days. Dr. Has prescribed maxtra, grandem, one ear drop (for any irritation in ear on sos). Please advise on this issue.
Sometimes my left side headache comes and it continue till 1hr, gradualy it will go. Kindly give me an advice what I have to do?
I am not able to think logically. Even though I think logically I am not able to to jovial as early. I am feeling stress how can I relieve from stress?
Hi Dr. I have passed black motion today morning. But urine was normal as before. Is this any problem?
I am 23 years old. My problem is I am not getting sleep in the night. Because of some tensions so what can I do for this problem?
I am a regular gym goer and high on dairy diet (whey protein, casein protien, eggs and milk) but from last 3-4 days I don't feel like eating anything (especially dairy product), suddenly my appetite has been reduced. I had constipation few days back but that now OK, but still my same appetite hasn't return. What's the problem with me? I am really confused. please help.
Sir since from one year I am struggling from shoulder blade problem, how to get cure say some tips..
What are the Different Kinds of Arthritis and How to Treat Them?
Arthritis is a very common medical condition that affects a lot of adults as they age. It occurs due to inflammation of the joints, which can be caused by a number of factors such as aging, injury or infection.
There are over a hundred different kinds of arthritis that cause various sorts of problems to those affected. However this condition can be broadly classified into two major types, which include the following:
1.Osteoarthritis - Also known as degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis is the most common kind of chronic condition to affect the joints. This occurs when the cartilage that surrounds the joint wears away and allows the ends of bones to rub against each other causing immense pain and is often accompanied by inflammation and swelling. The primary cause of osteoarthritis is aging and occurs mainly due to pressure on the joints from lifting heavy weights.
2.Rheumatoid Arthritis - This is the most common type of arthritis that occurs due to joint inflammation. It is an autoimmune condition, which means that it is caused by a dysfunction of the immune system that leads to inflammation of the joints. Chronic inflammation causes joint deformities and even the development of rheumatoid nodules on the skin around the joint. Two-thirds of patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis are women.
Depending on the nature of the condition and the age and medical history of the patient, diagnosis, and treatment of arthritis varies. Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, especially the type caused by aging, a number of remedies exist that provide relief from pain.
Some of the common methods of treatment for arthritis are:
- Medication - Some medicines provide relief from the pain of arthritis if it is not too severe. These include painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills, sprays, and ointments, etc. In case of high-intensity pain, codeine is often prescribed.
- Stem Cell Therapy - This method involves drawing platelets from the patient's own blood and injecting it into the inflamed parts of the joint in order to repair damaged muscles and alleviate pain.
- Injections - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and lubricants can be injected into the affected joints to decrease pain. Ozone gas injections are an example of this.
- Surgery - In extreme cases, surgical procedures are resorted to for treating arthritis. However, successful surgery cannot always be guaranteed and it comes with its own set of risks.
I am a 20 years old girl having mouth ulcers frequently, hope its a part of heredity. Can you pls suggest me how much b complex tablets should I take per day. Is there any problem in taking two?
Gud morning sir, I want to know that in which time is the best to eat almonds? Means morning or evening.
I am 20 and have stretch marks on my calf. My weight is 56kg and height 5'1" I also have belly fat. I exercise daily for 10 min. Is there any problem or need to exercise more?
I want to gain weight, I always have a proper diet but if I don't do it regularly my body starts shrinking and gradually I lose weight very rapidly. I want to know which diet will help me gain weight. One more thing is that I workout on a daily basis so how much should be my food intake?
With age, fat under the skin dissolves and causes significant volume loss. This can lead to the development of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on your face. Modern medicine has however, found a way to hide these signs of aging. A non-surgical facelift can fill these empty spaces under your skin to add volume to your face and help regain your youthfulness.
As the name suggests, a non-surgical facelift is non-invasive. It involves the injecting of dermal fillers into the affected area. This procedure should not take more than half an hour and shows almost instantaneous results. The most common areas where the filler is injected are the temporal hollows, cheek, submalar, nose, naso labial folds, marionette lines, oral commisure and chin and jaw line. This procedure has no major side effects. However, to be on the safe side, minimize touching the injection site for upto 2 weeks after the procedure.
There are three types of dermal fillers used for non surgical face lifts.
- Hyaluronic acid is the standard dermal filler used for such procedures. The affect lasts for 6 months to a year depending on the area it is injected into. The more the area covered, the shorter will be the duration of the benefit. Once the effects of the facelift begin to fade, the procedure will have to be repeated to maintain the youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is also said to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
- Synthetic fillers can also be used for a non surgical facelift. The effects of these fillers are more long-lasting and can maintain facial volume for up to 18 months. However, synthetic fillers can trigger the formation of lumps under the skin that will need to be surgically removed. The structure of the skin can also change with age, leaving odd shapes at the sites where synthetic fillers have been injected.
- The third type of dermal filler used is the patient’s own fat. Fat from another part of the body is extracted and then injected into the face to increase its volume. While the effects of this type of dermal filler can last for 5 to 10 years, there is also a possibility of the fat being reabsorbed into the body within a few months of the procedure. Fat transfer dermal fillers are also the most expensive type of fillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.