Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar KharosekarYour feedback matters!
For last few days I am having problem in my eye. In right eye upper eye-lid is swollen and getting pain regular and while touching. Getting problem while eyelid gets down.
1. Eat for good vision: green leafy vegetables, tuna, eggs, nuts, beans, oranges and other citrus fruits.
2. Quite smoking.
3. Wear sunglasses, uv protection
4. Avoid eyestrain.
Sir I have an eyes problem how can I cure it want to increase my eyes power so plzz recommit me some treatment so that I can increase my eyes power.
I am having a power of -2.5 both eyes. Can it never be cured? I am wearing specs all the time. What is the reason of fluctuation of power.
I am 23 year male. I have been wearing spectacles from last 4 and hslf years. Recently I am facing little eye pain. What to do?
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.