Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar GhadgeYour feedback matters!
I am from punjab my age is 37 male. Meri tung(jubaan )ka agla hissa 3/4 din se karva sa feel kar raha hai namak bhi fika lagta hai. Sirf aage se pichle hose me thik hai.
Want should I do to avoid bad odour from my mouth? After doing brush two times a day, the problem is intact.
I have some Tongue Ulcer Problem right from my childhood. I always face problems to eat hot food, spicy items. Due to this I consume a lot of water and also faces indigestion problems. Tried with allopathy doctors says no use of treatment. Homeopathy not much effective after a course of 6 months. Please suggest me.
My mother 32 years old and she have problem. In his upper side of mouth because there was a energy any solution for this and he have or more problems.
My teeth are yellow due to my bad eating habits please tell me some home made remedies to clean them as soon as possible.
I have little quiry Reg in morning while clean my teeth.while cloning with cold water it's sum green type water.what is the problem I don't know.and getting bad small. can you suggest me medicine or consult sum Dr.
An immune system disorder distinguished by dry mouth and dry eyes is known as Sjogren’s Syndrome. It can also cause dryness in places that require moisture, such as throat, nose and skin. Sjogren’s syndrome is often linked to other diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus (disease in which the immune system destroys its own tissues and causes inflammations). Sjogren’s syndrome normally affects people over the age of 40, and it mostly affects women.
Sjogren’s syndrome has mainly two symptoms, and they include:
- Dry eyes: You feel like there is sand in your eyes as it burns and itches
- Dry mouth: You have difficulty speaking or swallowing
Sometimes, you might experience other symptoms as well, such as:
- Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
- Inflamed salivary glands
- Dry skin or skin rashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Continuous dry coughs
- Sustained fatigue
The exact cause of Sjogren’s syndrome is not known, but research strongly suggests that the autoimmune disease could be caused by genetic factors; especially if the illness has been found in more than one member of the family. Also, families with members suffering from type I diabetes, lupus and autoimmune thyroid disease can cause one or more members of the family to develop Sjogren’s syndrome.
The complications of Sjogren’s syndrome include:
- Dental cavities: Saliva protects the teeth from harmful bacteria that cause cavities. Since your mouth is dry, you become more susceptible to develop cavities.
- Yeast infections: Oral thrush, an oral yeast infection, is likely to develop if you have Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Vision problems: Dry eyes can cause corneal ulcers, sensitivity and blurred vision.
- Problems in the lungs, liver or kidneys: Inflammations can lead to bronchitis or pneumonia in your lungs; may cause cirrhosis or hepatitis C in your liver; and may lead to kidney malfunctions.
- Lymphoma: Some people with Sjogren’s syndrome might develop lymphoma, or lymph node cancer.
Peripheral neuropathy: Another complication of this illness is peripheral neuropathy, which is a tingling, burning and numbness sensation felt in your feet and hands.
Sjogren’s syndrome is either treated with drugs, or with surgery. Doctors may prescribe drugs to increase the production of saliva and to treat inflammations. Alternatively, surgery is done to either seal the tear ducts or insert silicon or collagen plugs to close the ducts temporarily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
How we take care about my teeth It should be in yellowness I do not smoke, what will you toothpaste etc.
I have bad breadth. I brush my teeth regularly two times in a day but problem remain as it is. What, the solution?
I have to get 2 crowns on 2 teeth. I believe there are several types of crowns. Please advise me about all types of crowns and their prices.
I have a small gap between front upper incisors. What is the best treatment to close the gap. Gap is very small.
I visited my dentist for straightening of my 26 years old sister' front teeth. He advised me for pre molar teeth extraction and told that it may take 2 years in complete treatment. Before that he is going to start pyorrhea treatment. I want to know has my dentist advised me right? how pyorrhea is treated? is this a surgical treatment? how much it costs? is teeth extraction 100 % safe or there is any risk? will after teeth extraction my sister smile/eat like normal?
It is very important to keep the mouth free from plaque.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.