Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sadiya Qureshi
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr. Sadiya QureshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was really nice
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
The World Health Organisation defines health as "A state of physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." And, this state of physical, mental and social health is obtained when we surround ourselves with happy people who love and care for us. A sibling is one such person. Ever since our childhood, siblings are the ones we depend on. We fight them, argue with them and even torment them at times. And, with time, our love for our siblings only grows stronger.
How can your sibling help you achieve good health?
An elder or a younger sibling can help you achieve good health. How? Let's find out.
- Physical exercise is extremely important in order to maintain good health. Whether it is tennis or badminton or any other sport for that matter we need at least two people to play. These games help you keep fit. In fact, siblings can partake and compete in different activities together like running, hopping and skipping.
- The competitive approach between kids while playing helps them become more sportive and playful. It helps them treat failure or loss in a positive spirit.
- With the growing technology, the human generation is becoming lazy. And, a single child will be much more interested in staying indoors, glued to the television than go out and have fun. His physical activity is more or less suppressed. But in the company of a sibling or a friend, people tend to lean more towards going out. Hence, keeping their lifestyles healthy and fun.
- A single child will find it boring to even occupy a swimming pool or stroll down a hill for fun during holiday tours to other places. A holiday trip with a sibling makes swimming at the hotel pool, or strolling down the pathway a lot of fun. Swimming and strolling are in fact physical activities which help a person keep fit.
- Over a period of time the generation gap between the child and parent becomes so vast, that the child is not able to share emotions and feelings with the parent. This under severe circumstances leads to depression and in worst cases suicide. This is a case of mental ill health. Generation gap between siblings hardly exists and they find it a lot easier to share their emotions and private feelings with each other. They support and guide one another to boost each one's morale, and thus contribute to one another's mental wellbeing as well.
So, having a sibling may seem troublesome at times, but, it sure does have its boon!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Have you noticed yourself feeling diminished consistently? Do you find yourself apologizing to your partner even despite being on the receiving end of your lover’s bad behavior? Have you been feeling that your partner takes you for granted and also takes advantage of you? If the answer of the these questions is a ‘YES’ then it establishes that you are dating an emotional manipulator.
Being in a relationship with an emotional manipulator may not only scar you emotionally but also cause severe damage to you in the long run. Here are some warning signs to watch out for:Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
1. Your partner diminishes your feelings: Emotional manipulators are selfish people and are concerned solely about themselves and their desires. They do not care about your feelings and when you try to share some grief or feelings, they may turn you down by saying you are stupid or are over-reacting. Sometimes, their manipulative nature makes you think that they are right. An emotional manipulator also does not apologize and blames you for something, which is actually their fault.
2. Your partner often lets you down: If you get insulted, embarrassed or are made fun of by your partner frequently, especially in public, he or she is likely to be an emotional manipulator. The person is likely to prey on all your insecurities. You may be made fun of in front of your family and friends, by your partner, which crosses the limit of joking. Even if you convey that you are hurt by these actions, they do not change.
3. Your partner blames you for their bad behavior: An emotional manipulator will never take the blame or responsibility of their bad deeds. Instead, they will try to put the entire blame on you with lame justifications. If your partner is an emotional manipulator, it is likely that he or she would ask you over and over about your feelings.
4. Your partner does not explain themselves: Emotional manipulators are likely to hold back their issues and do not bother to explain their actions. Actually, such people do not intend to connect emotionally with you. They will try to impose themselves upon you and feel that they are superior than you. Such people get angry very easily if you cannot manage time for them.
5. Your partner changes ways only after extremities: Emotional manipulators do not care about your feelings and when you are fed up and want to leave, they start overreacting and promise to make positive changes. However, after a while they regain their previous attitude.
The above signs indicate that your partner is an emotional manipulator. If you experience these signs, the best decision is to leave your partner and move on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!