Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin S. PalodYour feedback matters!
I am having 100f fever. Feeling always sleepy. No hunger. Head stuck. Can you suggest me any medicines.
I am 33 years. Male. Sometimes my eyes got excessive red, sometimes during driving. Please suggest some home remedies. Also to improve eye sights.
I am suffering from obesity and from last 2 weeks i got to know that i have high bp problem. Please tell me how can naturally i lost my weight and how i got free from this problm. My age is 29.
Dear Dr. My brother is athlete actually. With hard muscles. He has well shaped body, he does exercise regularly. I don't know what but some tiny ball shaped things arise over their hands in 5 to 6 numbers, may be they can be fat material. We can feel it by grabbing .sir may I know what it can be. We should take serious it or it'll just melt out after some time automatically. Thanks and regards.
Sir please suggest me qith english medicine I do not like ayurvedic please tell me how I remove black black pimples from may face.
I am Slim. And I Want Improvement In My Body. Can you give me the best suggestion sir How I can improve my health.
You can also have steam with vicks
I am 26 year old female (House Wife) and I have problem in my head , one of my head pulse running fast and have pain in my half portion of mind, I remember old things fussily and living alone, Pls suggest what I do.
It is the tropical fruit found in South America. It is also known by the name of Pine cones mostly cultivated in South along with Central America by Mayas. It has a unique flavor which balances the taste of sweet along with sour. It is regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world available in all seasons. It offers many benefits that are good for the body.
Benefits of Pineapple
- Good for digestion: This fruit is good for digestion as it contains fiber which will help you to overcome from the problem of constipation.
- Prevents cancer: It helps you to prevent cancer as it contains anti-oxidants along with Vitamin C which will help you in fighting against cancer.
- Boosts immune system: It will help you in boosting the immune system where your body will be able to fight with many diseases.
- Cough- It is the best natural remedy for cough, as this fruit includes anti-inflammatory agents which will help the body in fighting infections and kill bacteria. It will help in removing the problem of cough fast without taking any medicine for the same.
- Oral and Bone Health- This fruit is good in maintaining oral and bone health. This fruit contains special properties which will help a person to strengthen the gums. It will also help you to fight against oral cancer. It also strengthens your bones, and helps in the overall growth of the body.
- Circulation of blood- This fruit also contains copper which is good for the body in building red blood cells which are important for the body in providing oxygen to different organs along with providing cognitive benefits.
- Health of tissues: Tissue health is also maintained with the help of this fruit as it helps in the production of Collagen which helps the body in healing and fight against infections in the body.
- Arthritis and blood pressure problem: Problem of blood pressure is also taken care of by its regular consumption. A person who eats pineapple regularly can take care of his or her arthritis problem in a better way.
Thus, you have come across many health benefits of pineapple which protect you from different infections and help your body in building muscles along with bones. It is better you consult a medical practitioner to know more about the benefits of this fruit as some people may be asked to consume it less because of some other medical condition.