Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Nayak
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin NayakYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have a baby of 14 months. After delivery still my period has not begin. My symptom of epilepsy was diagnosed 6 month ago. Doctor prescribed valprolcr 500 and folvite. A neuro psychiatrist prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with above medicines. Does my epilepsy has a relation with my mensuration.
Kya periods ke time sex karne se aids hone ka darr rehta ya fir freely sex kar sakte h ya condom use karna zaroori hai.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello, I gave birth a baby through c-section in last week. So my whole body suffers pain. I can't move n sleep properly. please suggest me what to do.
Shortest Cycle: 23 days Longest Cycle: 35 days Average Cycle Length: 28 days. I am. 36 years old from Bangalore. Every month my period cycle varies with dates. I want to know whether its good or bad. I am trying to conceive and I had endometriosis problem. Whether I am ovulating?
I am 29 weeks pregnant. I feel movement of fetus randomly but not the kicks or may be I am not able to recognize it as this is my first pregnancy. Also will the movements increase in upcoming weeks?
Hlo Dr. mujhe one month se period nahi aye. Ghar per test bhi kiya test nagetive start. Muje problem kyoun aa rahi hai.
When a man push her middle finger into girl's vagina then can a girl feel some pain. And can middle finger easily push into girls vagina without having little pain.
Dear Lybrate users, very good evening to all of you, myself Dr Apoorv Goyal I am a laparoscopic and General Surgeon practising in Ghaziabad for last 5 years and I routinely doing all laparoscopic procedures and the surgical procedures. And I am here to guide you through laparoscopic surgeries and tell you about its various advantages. Laparoscopic surgery was introduced in India in 1990 and since then it has evolved in a big way, now with the recent technologies and advances, we are able to perform laparoscopic procedures for almost 80% of surgical cases. Many cases like gall bladder stone, hernia, appendix, hysterectomy, and other pelvic surgeries can be done through laparoscopic way and if we talk about the principal of laparoscopic surgeries. Then I would like to tell you that, we use a high definition camera system, high definition monitors and specialised instruments through which the surgery is performed and we use very small in incisions and scarves so that the trauma is minimised. Now, if I would tell you about the advantages of laparoscopic surgery, then the first thing is there, the minimum scar and minimum trauma to the body, then most of the recovery or postoperative period is painless, it is eventful, it is very smooth. The patient usually returns to their routine work early and they are quite happy and satisfied after laparoscopic procedures. Many common diseases like if I already told you about gallbladder stone, hernia, appendix, and hysterectomy many things can be done laparoscopically and even with the techniques and advancement in technology, which we are having now. We can even perform like Complex gastrointestinal surgeries, hepatobiliary surgeries and even cancer surgeries through this minimally invasive technique or laparoscopy. If we compare the cost of the surgery, then there is not much difference in the cost of the surgery because now the system is advanced and it is easily available so there is not much difference in the cost and it is easily available and everywhere. Myself I am routinely performing basic and advanced laparoscopic surgeries and I am routinely doing this, all this gallbladder stone, hernia, appendix, hysterectomy and other advanced gastrointestinal surgeries. If you wish to consult me for the same then you can visit my profile on lybrate.com or you can visit my clinic which is in Ghaziabad, Patel Nagar 2nd, opposite DDA market.
Thank you very much.