Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin NayakYour feedback matters!
Take meals on time
Take small and frequent meals
Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water
Don't keep too much gap between meals
Eat all vegetables and fruits except papaya, pinepale
Eat handful of nuts everyday
Eat one green leafy vegetable (palak, methi) daily
Eat sprouted food 2-3 times a week
Eat fermented food like idli, dhokla, khaman twice in a week
Consume more of proteins in diet like dals andpulses, milk, soyabeans,
Take plenty of raw vegetables and fruits in salad formto avoid constipation
Avoid taking too much of caffeine in your diet.
Limit upto one cup of tea or coffee.
Do pregnancy exercises thrice in a week or walk at least 30 min daily
. Avoid outside food especially chinese which contains aginomotto
Avoid black salt which is present in chaat items like pani puri, bhel, papdi chaat.
Avoid junk food
Don't take more of spicy and oily food
Avoid all kinds of soft drinks or aerated water.
Take calcium and iron supplements daily.
Take proper rest 8-10 hrs sleep.
I have intercourse 4 month ago but he wihdrawl before ejaculation I have get period in next 2month but the flow is slow now I have missed my period for 2month and I have hemoglobin8.4 is iam pregnant?
Hi. My period cycle is imbalance. Sometimes it takes 35-40 days and sometimes it comes in under 25 days. At the time of period my whole body is paining. What should I do to get rid of pain and get balance of period cycle.
My wife's breast is getting fall down, currently we have no any child's, she is 24 year old, how to shape her breast for good looking.
My wife missed her period by 6 days. We did the urine test but it comes negative. Though we were hoping positive results. We did the test at afternoon after having much fluid. Is there possibility that the result came was wrong bcoz of having fluid. What shud we do next. Her period was due on 20july.
What should I do to get my period immediately? Say the medicine or home remedies to follow? I am worried.
My colleague from the previous organization is married for 5 years but does not have any children. The couple has gone through all the required test but nothing to worry came out of the report. The couple are very worried and have lost hope. Please do suggest something which can be help full to them.
Hii I am 24 and today I had seen water discharges from my both nipple after squeezing pls suggest it is normal or serious issue I m relay afraid please help me out.
Cashew nuts or Kajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
- When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
- The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I and my girl frnd had sex. On 4-5-16. We not used any safety. She get her period at 18-5-16. She had cycle of 28 days. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I am 27 years age I am suffering from Urethris and Crystis I consultant so many doctors my problem not better than cure. Please best medicine for me I cure the health.
Me and my boyfriend make out occasionally. I give him oral sex. Is it ok if I swallow the sperm. Is it healthy?
After having intercourse feeling pain and feeling to pee again and again. Please suggest instant relief and medicine Age-23 female.
I am married on 04/05/2014 two times I am conceived in 2014 after 1 1/2 month I am aborted due to heavy bleeding & In 2015 after 3 months I am got aborted due to absence cardiac activity. After IUI process Again I am conceived on 12/03/2017. My LMP 03/02/2017. Doctor suggested to Scan of Gravid Uterus. My Scan Report on 14/03/2017 is Uterus is bulky, shows single smooth gestational sac with no fetal pole. Yolk sac noted. Mean sac diameter 05 mm, corresponds to 5 weeks. Uterine myometrium shows few small hypoechoic lesions at fundus region. Larger one is about 9×6 mm ---> S/o Uterine Fibroids. Internal cervical os is closed. Cervical length appears normal. No adnexal pathology noted. No free fluid noted in pelvis. Suggest: Follow up scan after one or two weeks to look for fetal pole. Please tell me any problem is there. Please help me. Again I got pregnant or any problem is there in my Body please guide me.
When we have to do sex to avoid pregnancy with women. How many after periods we have to do sex to avoid pregnancy.
From a medical standpoint, intercourse during menstruation is completely fine. Most men have claimed that period sex seems messier when compared to intercourse on normal days but, other than that, there aren’t any risk regarding period sex. In fact, it is advisable to engage in vaginal intercourse during periods for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few things you should know about period sex:
- Intercourse during periods isn’t harmful: Contrary to the popular myth, period blood doesn’t contain impurities which might affect the penis in any way. Instead, menstrual blood is normal blood mixed with disposed off tissues from the lining of the uterus and the penis isn’t affected by menstrual blood in any way. The menstrual blood serves as excellent lubricant to make the process of intercourse smoother.
- Chances of pregnancy still persist: It is not okay to completely ward off protective measures during periods because even though it is safer than other days, there might be a small chance that the sperm of a man lives on in the female body till early ovulation. Besides, the chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease is the same during period sex.
- Can relieve cramps: Some women claim that having sex during their period helps ease their cramps as having an orgasm releases ‘pain- reducing endorphins’ into the bloodstream. Also, some medical practitioners believe that sex provides relief by using up chemicals which are responsible for cramps. Thus, having period sex can prove to be relaxing and less painful than normal days.
- Sexual arousal ups during menstruation: Most women feel hornier and more aroused during periods because of the increase in the hormonal levels. Some women feel heavier in the pelvic area which increases the sex drive; precisely the reason why having sex during this time is a good idea. So, for all you know, you might actually have a brilliant intercourse session when she’s on her period. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Mine hormones report T3 132 normal range: 60-200 T4 7.6 4.5-12.0 TSH 3.49 0.30-5.5 Thyroid normal Mine T3 132 T4 7.6 TSH 3.49 Sir mine hormones are normal know? I have pcod problem egg not growing so please tell me I don't have unwanted facial hair in my face or legs or chest. I don't have periods problem now Egg not growing that only problem Weight also reduced Don't have ovarian cyst also 2 times scanning over not growing egg that only problem So don't ask again for you told pcod and endly you told ovarian cyst not there told first you clarify that word don't tell me My age 24 Height 5.3 Weight 63 kg Please tell me correct answer don't confuse me I want to conceive so please.
Meri friend ke vagina se pani aata aur uska sex karne ke jayada man karta hai use kya medicine use karni chayiye.
Endometriosis is a disorder, which is characterized by abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue (lining of the uterus) outside the uterus. In this disorder, the abnormal tissue breaks down but is unable to exit the body. This may cause the surrounding tissue to get irritated and as a result lead to the formation of scar tissue.
The various symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods: One of the major symptoms of this disorder is pelvic pain, especially during periods. You may also experience lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding: The amount of bleeding during your periods may increase.
- Other symptoms: You may experience fatigue, constipation and bloating.
- Infertility: Inability to conceive
The various causes of endometriosis are:
- Retrograde menstruation: In retrograde menstruation, the blood flows back into the pelvic region through the fallopian tubes instead of exiting the body. These cells may attach themselves in the pelvic cavity and cause endometriosis.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system may prevent the immune system from destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area. The major complication of this disorder is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent fusion of egg and sperm and thus impair your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder is usually confused with other disorders, such as ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease. This happens as these disorders too cause pelvic pain.
Endometriosis is sometimes accompanied by irritable bowel syndrome. In the latter condition, there is recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhoea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.