Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Nayak
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin NayakYour feedback matters!
I have pregnancy test it was negative my last period 25th May till now I didn't get period I have no health issues no sign of pregnancy symptoms.
Hi doctor I have irregular periods more than my weightvis 90 kilos heightvis 5.7 and I met with accident after that im increase my weight 99 kilos so whats the prob for irregular periods for weight only r any other reason and a d I have prob with white bleeding it is irritating for me and bad smell also please gave me suggestion.
Hi i Am 25 years old I have nipple discharge since 2011 have taken so many medications but all to no avail please I need help.
Abnormal sexual behavior list.
1. Heterosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of the other gender. (outside of marriage it makes victims of both people. Other victims are: 50m babies have been aborted. +" stds rife among us teenage girls" (25%) because they are not taught" abstinence only. A sub set of this abuse are the crimes of polygamy, rape, statutory rape and incest. - ed.)
2. Homosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender. (this is very high risk for std's - 80% of males have hiv/aids" aids is a gay disease" - ed.)
3. Bisexual - the capacity to feel erotic attraction toward or to engage in sexual interaction with both males and females.
4. Transsexual - a person whose gender identity is different from his or her anatomical gender.
5. Transvestite - a person who is sexually stimulated or gratified by wearing the clothes of the other gender.
6. Gay - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender.
7. Lesbian - a homosexual female.
8. Masturbation - stimulation of the genitals when no one else is around.
9. Bisexuality - forming sexual relationships with other members of either gender, although not necessarily at the same time.
10. Prostitution - the practice of selling sexual stimulation or interaction.
11. Voyeurism - obtaining sexual arousal by observing people without their consent when they are undressed or engaged in sexual activity.
12. Exhibitionism - the act of exposing one's genitals to an unwilling observer to obtain sexual gratification.
13. Fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
14. Sexual fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
15. Zoophilia - engaging in sexual activity with animals.
16. Sexual sadism - the intentional infliction of pain or humiliation on another person in order to achieve sexual excitement.
17. Sexual masochism - the attainment of sexual gratification through the experiencing of pain and humiliation.
18. Necrophilia - sexual arousal and/or activity with a corpse.
19. Klismaphilia - erotic pleasure derived from enemas.
20. Lewdness - sexually unchaste; inciting to lust or debauchery.
21. Telephone scatalogia - lewdness.
22. Urophilia - sexual arousal associated with urine.
23. Apotemnophilia - sexual arousal associated with stump (s) of an amputee.
24. Coprophilia - sexual arousal associated with feces.
25. Coprophagia - sexual arousal derived from eating feces.
26. Pedophilia - sexual contact between an adult and a child. (also includes statutory rape; advocates of sexual orientation would legalize these crimes on minors!)
27. Toucheurism - characterized by a strong desire to touch the breast or genitals of an unknown woman without her consent. Often occurs in conjunction with other paraphilia.
28. Frotteurism - approaching an unknown woman from the rear and pressing or rubbing the penis against her buttocks.`
I m nt getting regular period.and at the time of period I m facing so much pain.& I my breast size is so small. I want to increase it.what to do
My last period date is 5 dec. 2017 n there is no period yet. I have done usg on 23 january 2018 this shows my endometrium thickness is 3.2 mm. Both ovaries are in normal size but having multiple small follicle.In impression - bilateral polycystic ovaries What is it? Is this is pcod n tell me my endometrium thickness is normal or not n when I am getting period Plzz reply me thank.
Can periods be delayed after taking I pill after 8 hours of unprotected sex if delayed then how many days it will delayed what to do next please advise.
Adopt a healthy lifestyle :-
You can increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health.
Exercise regularly :-
Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. Make time for at least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week. Nothing beats aerobic exercise for releasing pent-up stress and tension.
Eat a healthy diet :-
Well-nourished bodies are better prepared to cope with stress, so be mindful of what you eat. Start your day right with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with balanced, nutritious meals throughout the day.
Reduce caffeine and sugar :-