Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin M. Bhor
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin M. BhorYour feedback matters!
My fat is increasing day by day and I am trying to control my hunger but I am not able plzz suggest me any precaution.
I am 33 years old. I had heartburn sensation 2 weeks back followed by left throat pain. Sometimes I feel sore throat. Consulted ENT specialist, he took Blood test and Neck Xray. The results was OK, no lymphs or swelling glands and the C reactive protein was 24, Doctor said that active infection was not there so need to worry about that. I am taking antibiotics, Pantoprazole for the past two days. Its ok now but sometimes the pain occurs again. I am worried whether it is related to throat cancer. I don't smoke or consume alcohol. Kindly assist.
Hello Doctor, I'm 28 years old boy. I'm suffered by social phobia. If i'm in crowd, face a meeting I feel vomiting sensation. How to solve my problem. Please give suggestion.
I am at 33 weeks and my doc said that cervix is dilated by the size of a fingertip. She has suggested bed rest for 2 weeks. I want to know can it get worse and if it does what are the implications of it? What precautions shall I take?
I am 20 years old male I am 5-2" height I am doing regular exercise for past 2 months but no changes in my height. How to increase my height in this short span.
Liver thoda bad gya hai aur Sans ki problem bhi kabhi kabhi hoti hai. Please iska illaz kaise karu bataye?
From some days there are pimples on my face. And are not healing quickly. Please help how to fix this.
Bedtime Drink To Reduce Belly Fat
- 2 frozen banana
- 2 tsp. ground almonds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. almond butter
- Blend the given ingredients until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Prepare this drink recipe and consume it at least once a day instead of taking a meal.
- Bananas are healthy for belly fat and bloating. Its essential component is potassium that helps to dilute and regulate the salt we ingest which is found in many foods.
- By eating bananas which have as much as 400 or more grams of potassium, the sodium is regulated and thus produces less swelling. Bananas are the ultimate weight loss food.
- Almonds contain a compound that limits fat absorbed by the body. In fact the American Heart Association showed that eating just 1.5 ounces of almonds every day led to a reduction of leg and belly fat.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg are thermogenic,they raise your body's metabolism so you effortlessly burn more calories even while you're resting. A mere half-teaspoon can give you the full thermogenic effect.
Homeopathic treatment is one of the most natural and effective modes of treatment for a number of diseases and disorders. However, there should be a restriction on certain kinds of food when you are under homeopathic medication. Homeopathic medicines are consumed orally, and the tiny globules get absorbed in the oral cavity, and thus it is recommended that you keep away from food substances with a strong smell and taste. If a minimum gap is not maintained between having food and taking of the medicines, effective results will not be provided.
It has been explained that if you do not intake any food material half an hour before and after taking homeopathic medicines, no harm is done on the effect of the medicine. There is a controversy regarding coffee and homeopathic medicines, but coffee is quite safe to have, but you must keep the timing in mind and maintain the half an hour gap. The same applies to onions, garlic, ginger and other strong-smelling food items. However, in the case of certain homeopathic medicines, coffee acts like an antidote. This is because there are medicines, which are prepared using coffee in crude and roasted forms. You should ask your homeopath about it when he gives you a certain homeopathic medicine.
As long as you are following the half an hour before and after rule, there are no such food restrictions when you are under homeopathic medication. However, in case of certain diseases where the homeopathic cure is used, the intake of several common food items increases the intensity of the disease. For this, you must take several dietary precautions until you start experiencing results from homeopathic medicines.
Foods to be avoided when taking homeopathic treatment for below diseases:
- Respiratory disorders: While you are undergoing a homeopathic treatment for respiratory disorders such as cough and cold, avoid cold drinks, ice cream or any chilled food item.
- Skin disorders: In case of skin disorders, you should avoid rich, spicy food or artificially flavored food of any kind. You should also abstain from non vegetarian food if you want homeopathic medicines to work effectively.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: Keep away from spicy and pungent food and also avoid fried, oily foods while taking homeopathic medicines for gastrointestinal problems. Alcohol should also be abstained from.
- Vitiligo: For effective homeopathic treatment for vitiligo, avoid eating unripe, sour fruits. Avoid anything sour such as curd or yoghurt. Also consume fewer amounts of fish and seafood.
Usually, there are no such food restrictions for homeopathic medicines as long as you maintain the half an hour rule, before and after the intake of a homeopathic medicine.