Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin J YadavYour feedback matters!
Facing with ringworm type problem itching occurs every now and then tried several creams like clobeta, candiderma, fourderm, ringuard but did not solved my problem. Please if you can prescribe some good cream.
I am suffering with eyes. I will work on system min 9 hrs. From few days my eyes are paining, eyes getting red and paining while working on system. I cann' t work continuously 3 hrs now. Can you please solve my problem.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
Hello, My penis is small. I want to grow up the size. Please let me know how I can grow my penis size.
Sir/mam many weight is too low according to my age please give me some direction to increase my weight.
The five day celebration of the festival of lights or Diwali begins with Dhanteras which signifies the celebration of wealth. Buying gold or silver jewellery or new utensils is an important part of this day’s celebrations. Ayurveda recognizes the energy present in metals such as gold, silver, copper and credits them with healing powers. These metals are said to have the power to neutralize negative cosmic energy affecting a person and affect the human body on a cellular level.
Let us see how different metals have different effects on the body.
- Gold: Gold is used to treat cardiovascular problems as well as respiratory diseases like asthma and breathlessness. It relaxes the body and mind and can also be used as a nervine tonic. Gold can also be used to improve memory and increase attention span. According to Ayurveda, gold is also said to be a traditional remedy for arthritis. Additionally, it is also said to improve stamina.
- Silver: Silver has cooling properties that make it beneficial in the treatment of fevers and internal inflammations. It is especially effective in cases concerned with the intestines and gallbladder. Silver is also said to treat weakness and increase strength and stamina. People suffering from digestive problems or urinary problems can also benefit from the anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal properties of silver.
- Copper: Copper can be used to treat a number of chronic diseases and health conditions such as polio, leprosy, high blood pressure, joint diseases, anaemia, obesity and stress. Its healing properties benefit the liver, spleen and lymphatic system as well as the nervous system, circulatory system and bone health.
- Iron: Iron helps strengthen the body and is majorly used to treat anaemia. It helps tone muscles and nerve tissue and enhances bone marrow. Iron also supports weight loss and can be used to treat stomach problems and treat chronic skin problems.
To benefit from these metals, it is important to use them only in their pure form. Drinking water charged with these metals is a good way to benefit from them. To make metal charged water boil 4-5 cups of clean drinking water in a steel vessel. Then drop the desired metal into the water in the form of jewellery, utensils, coins or small pieces of the metal. In cases of jewellery being used, it is important to ensure that there are no stones or other metals present. Let the water boil till only two cups remain and then strain it through a muslin cloth. This water is now ready to be consumed.