Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin J RathodYour feedback matters!
I have a black spot on my back. I used many creams but did not get any result. What is the symptoms? Please help me with good suggestions. Thank you.
I have more grey hairs. My natural hair color is brown but I am getting more grey hairs. I used different oils but still its continuing. I am having good hygienic diet foods.
I just read about the benefits of alcoholic drinks. What should be the proper amount (for beer, whisky, rum and wine) and frequency of drinking so it's not harmful?
I am getting big pimples on my face. Since 2-3 years I have occasionally had a pimples. But now it's the worst. Can you suggest me any facewash.
Hi I am from 24 years old n I want to increase my height. Ssay me best way to increase height n insloe is effective to increase my height.
I am 19 years old I haven't able to sleep since 4 days and I having severe headache and stomach ache. Tried many home remedies but didn't work help me wht to do.
Hello Doctor, Which cooking oil is better for high cholesterol level. My husband has little high cholesterol levels. Currently we are using Rice bran oil.
Hii I'm 20 year old. I want to increase my height 1each in 2 month. It's possible by diet and stretching exercises? If not then please suggest me.
Often people lose their battle with excess weight, not when they try to lose weight, but when they are trying to keep off the weight! Find below the strategy for keeping off the weight that you lost and keep your health risks in control:
- Lower calorie intake: studies in people who have lost weight, show that weight loss results in a concomitant decline in body's metabolic rate of about 8 kcal/lb lost( nearly half a kilo)/day, which has been termed 'energy gap'.This 'energy gap' is why once you lose significant weight, to maintain this and not gain weight again, you need to maintain a lower energy intake in the long term.
So, if you lost, say 10 kilo weight, your calorie intake/day , as compared to someone with similar age, sex, weight and height, should be lower by nearly 200-300 calories; in other words, you should not go to your previous eating pattern, but allow yourself only 200-300 extra calories than the restricted diet you were following for weight loss, if it had a calorie restriction of 500 calories/day
- Frequent weighing: research has proven that people who weigh themselves at least once a week, keep the weight off more successfully; weighing yourself daily is even better
- Physical activity: appears to be crucial in the prevention of weight regain, Aerobic exercise greater than 200 minutes/week, along with resistance training 2-3 times a week is recommended. Also low intensity physical activity such as long easy walks, work of household etc. are associated with long-term weight maintenance
- Frequent health check-up and monitoring of risk factors is needed , in first one or two years of intensive weight loss
- Maintaining diet and exercise diary: so that you get aware of creeping indiscipline (which is very common) in your lifestyle
- Contact session with your care provider: at least once a month helps in keeping motivated and staying on the right track, this can be done face to face or online, both have been found effective
So, follow these principles and do not throw away all the good work you did in losing that weight !
Is Hair transplantation successful for every person, if not what are the reasons, how can we know on which person hair transplantation is successful.
Hi sir/mam I have a one big doubt. That is weight loss. Without any diet. I search in YouTube they used lemon. Whether it is true. Then give solution fr me.
SITTING FOR PROLONGED PERIODS
- Most people sitting for prolonged periods will eventually adopt a poor posture. 'When we sit in a certain position for a few minutes,the muscles that support our low back become tired and relax. Our body sags, and this results in the slouched sitting posture.
- If we maintain a slouched sitting posture for long enough, it will cause overstretching of ligaments. Thus pain will arise when we have been sitting in certain positions for prolonged periods. Once the slouched sitting posture has become a habit and is maintained most of the time, it may also cause distortion of the discs contained in the vertebral joints. Once this occurs, movements as well as positions will produce pain.
- It follows that people with sedentary office jobs easily develop low back problems as they often sit with a rounded back for hours on end. If you are a sedentary worker, you may go through the following stages of gradually increasing back problems unless you take steps to rectify the cause. At first you may only experience some discomfort in the low back while sitting for a prolonged period of time, or on arising from sitting. In this case the pain is caused by overstretching of soft tissues, and it takes a few seconds for these tissues to recover. The pain at this stage is short lived.
- At a later stage you will find that on standing up you have increased pain, and must walk carefully for a short distance before you can straighten up fully. Now it is likely that some distortion has occurred in one of the lumbar discs: prolonged sitting has led to minor distortion of the affected disc, which needs a few minutes to recover.
- Eventually you may reach the stage when you frequently experience acute or agonising pain on standing and are unable to straighten up at all. In this case there is a major distortion in the affected disc, which cannot regain its normal shape quickly enough to allow pain free movement. Whenever a movement is attempted, the disc bulge increases the strain on the already overstretched surrounding tissues. In addition, the disc bulge may pinch the sciatic nerve,which may lead to pain and other symptoms in the leg.