Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. V. NaikYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male I am suffering with diabetes from last 3 month, please advice what I have to do?
Used 1 pill sildenafil comegra 50 for maintaining penis erection but did not maintain erection. Is one pill sufficient or should take 2 pills. Please suggest if any other drug for maintaining penis erection for long time.
Hello Doctor, is it harmful to suck female pussy? My wife doesn't allow me to suck her pussy and she don't lick my duck. Please suggest me.
Due to constipation problem when I pushed hard then a little amount of semen come out side with urine from penis. And I fl tired after toilet. Is it spermatorhea? Or due to pain pain only? please give me suggestion me so much confused what to do please suggest. please also say home remedies for ds. please am so tnsed.
My mother has many problem First she has complain of cervical And second sometime she face difficulty to breath in checkup there is nothing & also she has lot if tension Can you tell what I do for her.
Dear doctor, I have a lower abdominal gas and bloating .as soon as I was passed stool my anal is some what burning. Previously I faced the tests colon scopy, uv abdominal got normal results. Kindly give a solution for this problem which I was face.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do
Having pain at the bottom of my right chest where the ribs open. Last night I feel little pain and I thought everything will be alright till morning after sleep. But still I am facing some pain there. What to do?
HI I am 31 year old. I am married, I have problem in my sexual life, when I am in romance with my wife my erection is prefect, when I want to have intercourse erection will be down. Please suggest me to have enjoyable life.
I am 48 year old female, I am having allergy on my body since last 2 months, it started with my legs and then spread it on my armpit then hand, wrist,croach area and thigh. They are like ringworms. I took BP medicine and acidity medicine 2 or 3 moths ago.
I am 45 yrs old male I am suffering from psoriasis, presently i am taking folitrax-10mg per week. Please let me know any other medicine.
Premature ejaculation can be solve by kegel exercise or by medicine. Pls suggest. Also suggest how to do kegel exercise.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.