Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. V. Naik
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. V. NaikYour feedback matters!
Herbal viagra I mean to say here those herbal supplements which helps boost your sexual stamina n solving your erection problems I need to know whether those herbal capsules are safe if used for a longer period for sexual purpose.
I am 18 years old my name is sanjay I have problem of breathing while sleeping my nose get blocked and I can not able to breath its from past 3 years I am taking a treatment of homeopathy but it is not at all effected.
My sperm count is less while hand job it drops just 2, 3 drops only what I can do to increase sperm count.
Hello. I had bile vomit first time in my life perhaps I drunk last night. Its yellowish color from one week later when I had meals exactly two hours later getting motion as normally. When I found curry leaves not be digestive. I'm smoker than drinker. So I took liver function test as per bilirubin (total) 1.04 Bilirubin (direct) 0.37 Bilirubin (indirect) 0.67 Ast 46 Alt 99.9 Protein 6.45 A: G RATIO 0.99 Digestive problem is getting. If I smoke a cigarette can feel something in my stomach..
I have the problem of eczema right wen I was 4 month I was born in abudhabi. and I took many treatments n was not cured (ayurveda homeo, unani and many more) but only allopathy made it cured n the doctor also said that wen eczema is cures I will gradually com up with asthma. and when I shifted back to india at an age of 14 I started with asthma so badly and was prescribed to use inhaler n I was so sensitive of my skin too while climatic changes. and at the age 17 I was suggested to do ayurveda n went for it whr all my skin allergy came back so badly n he said it was part of treatment n both d allergy came to b controlled n I was so thin n due to his treatment I also had put on my weight n he had a strict no to many items while treatment of two yr. Bt I started getg the problm of asthma again after a yr n bad throat infection where his out of town led it to discvr asotitre count so high n I was no long to dat treatment n went to allopathic again n after another blood test I also got d problem of hypothyroidism. Is there anyway to cure asthma without making any allergy of skin not making it come out. and also thyroid cure. (better if I get opinion from homeopath and ayurveda)
I am a 40 year old female. I have problems of severe headache and lack of stamina to do work. Also got spondylitis. Please help and tell what sort of physical activity I should do.
I am 22 year old boy For a couple of weeks, I have a vibrating sensation in the penis area. No pain in urination, and no urge to go to the bathroom. It is happening for the last three weeks.
You I am 18 and I have a small blockage in my penis how should I remove it or any medicine for that please tell me what to do.
I am suffering from fever for the last 1 month. So I want a suggestion from a doctor to what to do. Waiting for quick reply.
When you say weight loss, the first thing that comes to mind is the need to starve oneself and skip eating. This thought is very scary for people who are used to 4 regular meals a day. But, now you can feel good, because it is not just scary, it is false too. The idea is to eat healthy and low-calorie foods and not to stop eating completely.
You should also learn to trick your body, eat something filling that will control and delay your hunger pangs. Your stomach is busy, but not digesting anything that adds a lot of calories into your system. Sounds great, isn't it? Try these low-fat, filling foods and see how different your body reacts.
- Eggs: They are not just filled with protein, but provide all the essential amino acids for your system. These amino acids have the ability to suppress hunger, and it will be quite some time before you start feeling hungry. Scrambled or hard-boiled or in any form you like, pick an egg if you have a choice and see the difference.
- Oatmeal: Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day and try to make it as wholesome as possible. Oats, loaded with fiber, fills your stomach and prolongs your hunger pangs. They are not just low on calories, but help control your body mass index (BMI) as well. Oats can be cooked in different ways, and by adding fruit or vegetables you can make it more wholesome. Oats helps in controlling cravings and oats in form of salads is a very healthy option.
- Apples: With about 75 calories in each average-sized fruit, apple is packed with nutrients and accelerates weight loss. The ursolic acid present in apples improves fat burning and promotes leaner muscle mass. Best eaten raw, you can also add it to oats or have a smoothie.
- Beans: Packed with water, fiber, and protein, beans in any form will keep you full and is a great addition to your diet. Either as a soup, baked, or cooked in your preferred way, beans will help you eat less and lose more weight.
- Nuts: While nuts are usually considered off radar for people who are watching their weight, it is not true. Whether almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, or pistachios, nuts contain unsaturated fats and are packed with fibers. They are packed with calories, but you will feel full for a long time before you are hungry again, and that helps. A glass of water along with the nuts will prolong the digestion and keep your hunger pangs away for more hours.
If you are planning to lose some weight, eating these types of foods will definitely help you. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!