Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S P KakarmathYour feedback matters!
Dr. - My sugar is marginally higher. Logically I understand no need to change medicine. Once upon sugar level standard was 100-140, slowly medicine manufacturer standard changed it to 100 - 120. Can you suggest how can I bring my sugar level below 120 without changing medicine, rather I can reverse myself to non diabetic.
I have some problem in stomach pain, vomiting and left side groin pain. Please suggest me why this disease is being.
I am 32 year male. I currently have lymph node TB and currently under medication from last 1 month. Due to medicines my URIC acid has increased and to control the same I am eating FABUTAZ 80 mg, I am am eggatarian, please suggest suitable diet to control the URIC acid.
A doctor prescribed metadec 25 mg when I consulted him about my smoking habit. He asked whether I can feel my heart beat or not. I said yes. So, does this injection help me in overcoming my body weakness? I feel very weak physically. Please help me.
My 10 years son had deep yellow urine since last 5 days. Sent his blood to Dr. Lal lab and rceceived lft report as follows billirubin direct 2.77mg/dl indiect 2.57mg total 5.34mg/dl sgpt 2226u/l sgot 1797u/l. Alp 403u/l ggt 152 u/l red cell distribution width 17% esr 53. Has good appetite and moving normally, mild itching, pl guide? giving sorbiline 7.5ml twice daily.
I have itching problem on on testicles, when I scratch skin flakes were coming out with little blood. It was cured when I used Quadriderm cream. But again same problem. Please suggest.
I had acne all over but now when they are gone I'm left with ugly scars. I used many creams but did not find any results. I'm 13.
Hi doctor. Age 31 married for 5 years and I am facing sex issue recently like erection is fast in few minutes. And sperm is in liquid state. I work in night shift. Is that the reason for this. I need one.
My penis is not getting harder or thick when I am doing intercourse with my gf & also my penis comes in curved (downward) shape when it getting tight or at the time intercourse. What should I do to harder & straight penis my penis.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.