Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.M ShirodkarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, My dad is 42 years old. He is diabetes patient. He got a little injury by iron in his leg. He took injection and medicine also but injury not getting well. He checked up diabetes, it's 347 now. What should I do sir. Please let me know. We all in worry.
Laxmi my wife feels back pain in morning while she leaves bed and continues for sometime x Ray reports are normal can please suggest some exercise or medicine.
I am 27 years old Male and my hairs are greying prematurely. 10 % of my beard is grey now. I am taking proper diet from since last one year still its greying fastly. What should I do?
I was in depressed In many condition So please help to about my depression And discuss about stress.
Here are 6 amazing black pepper benefits:
1. To prevent cancer: the piperine in black pepper can be credited with the prevention of cancer, and becomes twice as potent when combined with turmeric. The spice also has vitamin c, vitamin a, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that help remove harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancers and diseases. The best way to eat pepper to harness maximum benefits is to eat freshly ground pepper, and not cook it along with food.
2. Stimulates digestion: again, the piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates the stomach, which then secretes more hydrochloric acid that helps to digest proteins in food. So a bit of pepper in food will actually help you to digest it faster.
3. Relieves cold and cough: black pepper is antibacterial in nature, and therefore helps to cure cold and cough. A teaspoon of honey with freshly crushed pepper does the trick. It also helps to alleviate chest congestion, often caused due to pollution, flu, or a viral infection. You can add it to hot water and eucalyptus oil and take steam. And given that black pepper is rich in vitamin c, it also works as a good antibiotic.
4. Enables weight loss: black pepper is brilliant when it comes to extracting nutrients from food. And it's outermost layer contains phytonutrients, which helps to break down fat cells, and also increases metabolism. If you eat fresh pepper, and begin to perspire, that's the pepper helping your body to get rid of excess water and toxins. But you need to control consumption - a pinch with your food (one meal) is enough.
5. Improves skin: it enables blood circulation, and provides the skin with more oxygen. Adding it to your food also takes care of unwarranted skin wrinkles. Black pepper is known to help in the cure of vitiligo, a condition where the skin loses pigmentation, and creates white patches.
6. Addresses depression: the piperine in black pepper helps to deal with depression. It stimulates the brain, and helps it to function properly by making it more active.
Sir I m 25 yrs old, I m having clubbing from last 6 yrs it progressed to stage 5 sometimes I had localized pinpoint pricking pain in right 5 the intercostal space, I had regurgitation problem earlier now it relieved no other complaints I consulted doctor earlier he said it can be idiopathic I got my x ray done 3 yrs back it was normal, CBP normal normal what is the best investigation to detect asymptomatic clubbing please answer as early as possible sir / Mam, thank you.
My blood sugar was 488 last month. I am 44 yrs old lady. It is very high. What will be the ill affects.
My friend is getting fat day by day only her smooch is increasing she do lots of exercise but no difference and she is thinking to take fat cutter which is shown on tv is it good and how she can reduce her bally fat.
Does the hair quality increases by regular shaving of head (twice a month) & continuing it for 4 to 5 months.
After Dialysis since March 2016 , since 15 days urination with pain and time gap happens. Before Dialysis there was no prostate error. Suggest remedy.
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective treatments for reducing blood pressure.
1) lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
2) eat a healthy diet, including more fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy products, less saturated fats.
3) exercise regularly.
1) avoid canned, packaged or processed foods.
2) avoid smoking.
3) avoid alcohol.
4) avoid fried foods.