Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. M. Shirodkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. M. ShirodkarYour feedback matters!
Hello, Sir, She is having belly fat. Her age is 37, she is having two kids. She is worried about her health.
I had kidney stone problem bt now I remove my all kidney stone stone in my both kidney 2 stone in right kidney n 2 stone in left kidney size varies from 3-4 mm all stone size .Silicon dioxide is common or not common? Max all type of stone contain calcium. So please tell me is silicon dioxide is harmful for body n which food is best for me that in future such kind of stone is not formed into my body? Thank you for your quick reply sir. My stone composition 90% silicon dioxide n 10 % calcium carbonate.
I have my periods date on 24. On 18 feb, I just had cosy time with my boyfriend. Though he did not inserted inside me but he just ejaculated near my vagina. Earlier I use to have periods 4 days before my date. But not this time. I am frightened. Please help me out.
I'm 22 year old male & i'm have continuous motion problem from last 5 months. I've consulted few doctors they say it is IBS but their medication isn't effective. Is there any solution to it using homeopathy?
In summers - Oil the scalp frequently
Oil your hair as frequently as you can. It moisturizes your hair & uses a gentle shampoo to get rid of the oil. Oiling the scalp is good for your hair.
Love your soft and smooth hair.
I am in search of good moisturiser fr my normal skin but parabens free. Is there any good moisturiser.
One of the skin’s main functions is protection, and one of the ways it does that is by producing sebum. During teenage and early adolescent years, there is a release of excessive sexual hormones, which also leads to excessive sebum production. This clogs the pores, leading to accumulation of sebum within the skin layers. There are also bacteria trapped within this, leading to infections. Symptoms could include blister formation with pustules, redness, and severe pain. In people with naturally oily skin, this can be a major problem, with large acne which may leave marks when healed.
Excessive hormones (androgens).
In girls, correlation with menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and polycystic ovaries, indicating an association with increased hormone levels.
Management: As it is easy to identify if you are prone to developing acne, steps should be taken to avoid developing acne or reducing its severity once they appear.
- Touching acne is a strict no-no. There is a great tendency to keep picking at it, but this should be avoided as the infection can spread to other unaffected areas.
- Using a cold towel or soft cotton cloth can help in soothing the area
- Ice cubes can also be used on the acne. This will also reduce blood supply and curtail increase in severity
- Acne is proven to be an indication of stress, and so stress management is very essential.
- Keep calm by various methods – meditation, music, yoga, exercise
- A regular exercise routine also is very helpful. The sweating during the exercise helps in clearing up the pores and keeping the skin clean. Sebum is more often cleared out this way, leading to reduced acne
- Lifestyle (sleep and diet): A healthy eating pattern with reduced oily foods and sugars and more amounts of fresh foods is highly helpful. A good amount of sleep is also beneficial for overall skin health.
- Garments which come in touch with facial skin like pillow covers should be washed with gentle soap
- Regular skin care routine should be maintained including frequent washing, regular moisturising, and periodic exfoliating.
- Avoid too many chemicals and adhere to a regimen using as many natural substances as possible.
- Mild gels or lotions like tretinoin, tazarotene, and adapalene are useful in controlling acne
- Topical antibiotics like clindamycin or erythromycin combined with benzoyl peroxide may also be used if more severe
- Birth control pills are also used to regulate hormonal levels in some women.
- Scars can be treated with laser light therapy, dermabrasion, chemical peels, or steroid injections
- Remember that acne is a part of growing up, and will naturally reduce after the growing years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I don't get motion in morning. It is very difficult to get motion. I tried many ayurved medicines, they works only that day when I take otherwise not. What should I do?
My wife is suffering from knee pain for last two days, her age is 43 years and last period date 31.12.14. Pl. Help me what is reason or is there any medicine for regular periods and Hemoglobin nearly 9.5
I am 29 year old and I am suffering from depression from last 5 years. Due to depression I am getting headache and forgetfullness.
I am having pimples from 5 years. In recent years I have tried many home remedies went to many doctors bt every time unaffected. I have pimples on both cheeks with black spot so. times something whitish comes out of it. Currently I am using tretin 0.05% bt same result as expected, its going bad. I am tired of it.
Lower back pain is a very common discomfort causing condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
The most basic measures to cure your lower back pain.are exercising well, eating healthy and maintaining a good body posture at all times. Here are some of the common treatment options for reducing back pain.
Spinal Manipulation: It refers to an ancient form of therapy in which your back pain is treated externally. This form of treatment is quite similar to a massage treatment and helps to relax the muscles in the lower back area, thereby reducing the pain. It is usually done by osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, occupational therapists and physical therapists.
Neurostructural integration technique (NST): The main role of this type of treatment is to naturally reset the affected area of the body in order to allow it to regain its normal form. The results usually begin to appear after at least 2 sessions of the therapy and the effects are long lasting in nature.
Acupuncture: This is an old technique which uses small needles at strategic locations on your skin. The main aim of the acupuncturists is to re-balance the flow of energy in your body and to ensure that you have an optimal level of energy in all parts of your body. This in turn helps to regain the normal state of your lower back if the right points on the body are targeted.
Other measures: Some preventive measures which ensure that the lower back pain does not recur are as follows:
- Keep your spine straight and posture correct
- Avoid excessive bending, stretching or weight lifting
- Avoid heavy physical activities like sprinting
- Regular and light exercising
- Yogasan and pranayam can improve your posture and regain flexibility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Meri age 25 h and I am married. Mera weight 47 kg h.mujhe weight increase karne k lye kuch tips btaiye.
Sudden tooth pain is usually a sign of cavities or dental caries. This is the most common form of oral disease that affects people across the world. A cavity can affect a person at any age. Caries can be categorized under two headings: pit and fissure caries and surface caries. The former usually affect the horizontal planes of the molars and the back planes of the teeth in front. Surface caries are usually found at the joints between two teeth and the gum line.
Dental caries are formed over a period of time. The earlier they are addressed, the less the damage caused and the less painful it is. Bacteria is the root cause of this problem. This bacteria causes sugar in your food to turn into acid. When the acid and bacteria are combined together, it forms plaque. This plaque dissolves the minerals in the enamel coating of a tooth and creates pits. These get larger with time and gradually the softer dentin layer below the enamel also gets decayed. This is when the patient feels a toothache. If the tooth is not addressed at this stage, the roots of the tooth can also get decayed leading to the tooth needing to be extracted.
Dental caries usually have no symptoms until the damage is done. The only way to diagnose it in its early stages is by a dental examination. Hence, it is essential to schedule dental exams every six months. If you skipped a dental exam, a toothache or increased sensitivity to hot or cold food can be taken as a sign of a cavity.
The treatment for a cavity depends on the extent of the damage caused.
A filling is the most common form of treatment for a cavity. This involves the removal of decayed tooth material and the use of a material such as silver, gold, porcelain or composite resin to replace it.
Your dentist may also choose to fit a crown on the tooth. This is done is there is extensive tooth damage and only a limited tooth structure is left. As with a filling, the decayed part of the tooth is removed and a crown made of gold or porcelain is fitted over the tooth.
If the cavity reaches an advanced stage where the nerve within the tooth dies; your dentist may want to perform a root canal. This involves the removal of the inner part of the tooth along with all the pulp and nerve cells. A sealant is then filled into the emptied areas.