Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. S.K JuvaleYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I am a patient of Ankylosing spondylitis. Can you tell me how I can increase my weight. Please suggest medicines/weight gainers that should not have any side effects and increase the weight at the same time. I am also having vitamin D deficiency please suggest.
I am a student of Martial art. I don't know what happen but while fighting my leg started paining mere leg ki chote finger ke niche pain ho RHA hai mujhe khonsi cream se relief mil sakta hai 3 din ho gaye volini jaisa cream bhi try kali haddi nhi tute but pain hai.
I have ganglion cyst on my right hand. How can it be cured? I have it since 2 years. I have tried methods like book bump but there is no change in its size?
Recently I have muscle and joints paint, new moles found in my body. Stomach burning while eating slightly spicy food, diarrhea.And my reproductive organ slightly changed to gray (anus). I don't why. My friends this is the symptoms for hiv. Can you please give suggestion. What should I do?
How to get a fair face. My full body is very fair. Only from neck and face is nt fair. Like body. Plzzz help me how to get a fair and glazing facr.
I am 26 years old male and have problems while waking up. I usually wake up tired and with pain in my legs. Also I start sneezing the moment I get up. Can you help me with what might be an issue?
I am 68 years male. For last 4 years (as per m. R. I report---- having problem in lumber spine-- bulge disc annular tear in l-4 & l-5 (arthopathy between l-5 & s-1) feeling serevre burning sensation in legs down to feet while sitting on cushioned seats, even during night while sleeping). Now having developed arthritis stiffness in joints, arms knees etc. No treatment including pysiotherapy, allopathy, homeopathy could prove effective. Please suggest effective sure cure, to get my disease cured,
Hello sir, I suffering from pull of back muscle during workout since 3 days. Even I can not move properly on bed. Please suggest me some medicine.
Is there any homeopathic medicine for nerve pinching and lower back pain which runs till the feet? And what is the dose to be taken?
I am 28 years old having pain my lower back from past 4 years. I am an athletic person Doing running of 2-3 kms daily kindly advice me. M.
I am 29years old suffering from knee joint pain for pat 3years tried more home remedies but not yet cured tried Many pain killers but of no use.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.