Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.J.PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor please can you say the perfect diet what should I take in my breakfast, lunch,dinner Should I take rice or not.
My hair is rough and split dandruff very much please tell how can I do for my hair. I want my hair silky n smooth please suggest me.
Precautions to be taken before 1st time sex n should I use condom and how to know whether girl is virgin or not.
I am 22 years old. I usually sleep at 10pm to 11pm. But it takes 9am to wake up. What to do to wake up earlier?
I am a student and my weight increases every year by 8 kgs plZz help meee. And I want to lose my weight onn thighs.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.
I am suffering from pimple/acne problem. I have given medication like clindamycin phosphate gel and isotretinoin but it didn't work and day by day by face is getting worse. Pimples are present on left and right cheeks so please do the needful.
I can't grow a full beard. After a month wait I have hairs on my chin and above lips only. I can't see any trace of hairs on my cheeks. Shall I go for some medication or any other way possible. Please help.
I'm 29 years old, working with laptop, frequently getting headache on right side, I have vision problem also. Is it migraine or something else. What are the symptoms of migraine, what is the solution for this pain.
I am 33yr old having Uric Acid level 9 as of today. What I need to do for long term preventative approach. Please suggest. Thanks.
Lybrate | Dr Sundhari Nagaraj speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY