Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.H KewalramaniYour feedback matters!
Sir my triglycerides level is 336mg and my cholesterol is in border level 215mg please tel me whether I should start taking medicine or I can control naturally. Sir m tensed that whether it will effect my heart. Sir kindly give your suggestion.
My mom is suffering from bad clod & cough from last 10 days and she has fever also from 3 days. Dr. said it is not normal fever not viral and he suggest paracetamol ip 650 and a nasal spray. Medicine is not working properly fever comes back after every 5-6 hours. Please suggest.
Small single small pox like things are generating on my skin. After 4 or 5 days it will break. While breaking blood is coming from it. First 5 days it is very irritating and painful. These are generating one after another. After breaking it is not at all a problem. That will vanish within 5 days (after breaking). Kindly provide needful instructions. Thanks.
Does fruit juice increase blood sugar? My father is 70 years old and he is a diabetic patient but he always insist for having a glass of fruit juice daily. Can I give him juice daily?
Hiiiii I am 21 years old I am suffering from dandruff . Now you prescribe natural remedy to get rid off. Then I want know whether applying lime to head anything will happen.
I am having fever continuously from a week and feeling tired in all Body. Problem of pain in body joints.
What's the cure for bilateral lower limbs Non healing venous ulcers. Skin grafting Unsuccessful. I am a diabetic & a smoker. What are the underlying Causes. What Should be done for healing. Pls. Explain In detail with proper reasoning.
Dear sir iam suffering from cough for week and pain inside the chest please suggest me sir what should I do sir.
I'm 19 years old, since 2 years I'm having ear pain it used come for some time and again it stops without using any medicines. But now it is too painful, I have also asked my sister to watch in my ear with a torch light but there is nothing wrong. The pain becomes high when I breathe in hardly, when I yawn and when I cough. Please give me some advice.
My medicine r going on bupripn 300xl vilazodone40 at morning n aprizol 5 mg at afternoon is their any medicine which cn be add on to re gain my libido. A I hv low libido. But I hv notice when I c porn movie I got erection others Wise? Wht is the problems n treatment (medicines) pls help.
I am 24 yr old male and I have a ulcer last 3 months. 3 month back I checked in hospital there Dr. Checked by endoscopy test and found ulcer. He said, take medicine for 2 months it will finished after 2 months but still there is no any improvement. Lot of pain in my stomach. Please Dr. What should I do tell me.
Gud evening doctor. Mai jitna v khata hu. Body growth mera karta he nahi hai. Mai kaafi patla hu. Market mai mass gainer mita hai. Kya mai usse apne body pe use kar sakta hu. Agar ha to please Mujhe koi mass gainer suggest kare. Thanku Please tell.
Positional vertigo also called bppv occurs when small debris of calcium particles falls in semicircular canals of inner ears.
This causes brief episodes of spinning for few seconds or a minute with a change in position.
This type of vertigo is curable completely with vestibular therapy.
For a detailed discussion of your symptoms kindly click on private consultation.
I am having headache and pain in my back for a week now. First I think it will go in a week but it dint. I tried all home treatments like move, iodex and also hot water but no effect. What should I do?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.