Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S D BoraYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 48 yrs (male). I have multiple problems. I am diabetic. Recent measurement is ff: 160 & pp: 186. Have cholesterol of 247. Taking gluconom g2 morning & evening before meals/dinner. But the main issue I am going discuss is my shoulder pain. Having pain at neck and left shoulder which results my left arm. Its feel like pins in the left arm just below the joint and its seems the less blood circulation to left arm. I am also taking some homeo medicine (don't know the medicine) please advise.
I have dry flakes and low density of hair on top of head. I have did many medications previous six months but it did not work so pls suggest me some solution.
My mother have the problem at the back. So it's quite painful you know that's why there is any way out. So can you please help me.
My skin is very oily and I get pimples very oftenly. Besides I too have number of dark spots. Please suggest me some curative measures.
I am 37 Years old Male, and i am Diabetic Patient. How to Control Diabetic? and My Wife is 28 Years she has Frequent Urine Problem tell me the Solutions. Thanks.
Hello, my son is 3 years old and he catches cold frequently which results in wheezing. I also have the same problem but no asthma. Kindly help. Chest X-Ray has been done.
I am 19 years old female. I have started getting a bulging belly fat. I cannot exercise heavily due to abnormal menstruation problems. please suggest something.
My body is black. My face is black. I have used skintight cream. Then face become white. After some days colour change to black. Please help me to regain my white colour.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child's diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child's diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.
I'm having high fever with pain in legs, joints and headache. Since three days it was about 104 F with slightly fluctuations. My blood reports show's lymphocytes 16% and platelets 159*10^3/uL. Since yesterday fever is almost below 100. Now there is pain in my stomach in the middle body line below diaphragm to navel while even walking or drinking water. I want to ask- 1. What may b the reason for stomach pain? 2. What low lymphocytes means? 3. Should I drunk much water or not? And should I prefer glucose water. 4.how much time it may take to recover complete ly.
My father has got Diabetes recently. What is the Diet chart he should follow. And suggest what are the food items he can eat and what should not he eat. Please mention the food item names.
2. Regular facial massage is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles. Face massage is also effective for reducing neck wrinkles, laugh lines, and crows feet. Face massage improves and maintain better circulation on your face, which strengthens and tightens the skin, removes wrinkles and sagging skin, and restores a younger looking appearance on your face.
3. One of the best natural treatments to remove forehead wrinkles for men is to prepare a facial mask made from small pieces of raw papaya and banana. Apply this paste on the forehead area to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
4. Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles and dark skin on forehead. For reducing wrinkles on face and dry skin on forehead, just apply lemon juice on the forehead. Your forehead skin will get fair gradually and the frown lines and furrow lines will begin to disappear after using this skin care treatment.
5. Applying aloe vera gel on the wrinkled forehead is helpful in keeping the skin well moisturized. This is one of the best natural remedies for forehead wrinkles that reduces deep forehead wrinkle and frown lines.