Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. S. B. KudalkarYour feedback matters!
She has diabetes from childhood. If she gets pregnant is it safe to do Caesarean? And what are the chances that the born baby will also be affected with diabetes?
Meri maasi ki delivery hue operation se eveng me pr night me achanak se unhe bleeding start ho gyi fir doctor ne pad me sarso ka tel liya aur vagina me daal diya fir bhi bleeding band nhi hue to icu me shift kr diya 2nd day din bhar blood chada 3rd unka blood pressure high ho gya aur urine paas nhi ho rha tha wo saans bhi thik se nhi le pa rhi thi to doctor ne dialysis ke liye eveng me doctor ne ventilater pe rakh diya fir sab unhe early morning sahara hispital lucknow le gye what body me Pseudomonas naam ke virus ka body hona btaya gya hai.
I have a TSH of 3.4 and I am 29 weeks pregnant, please suggest if my thyroxine dosage to be increased, if so how much. I am currently taking 125+12.5 mcg dosage everyday. My endocrinologist suggesting to not change, but I read in many articles that TSH of 2 should be maintained during pregnancy. I am confused.
I'm a breast feeding mom all of suddenly I got fever and cold, doc suggested not to feed baby until I get cured, but unfortunately the milk left over in my breast is paining a lot pls give me Solution urgent I can't handle this pain.
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.
Im checked my urine using with the pregnancy test kit. The result is positive. Then im checked from the laboratory then also the result is positive. But my period date is not over. Before my period date I get the result. My last month period started from 19 th january and ended on 26 th january. Is it ture result.
During sex a white liquid released. Is it common in girls or not? If any girl does nt release white liquid then is ther any problem with her or not?
Clean your tongue every day. Otherwise glands under the dirt are unable to emit digestive juice required for proper digestion. Therefore make a mandatory habit to clean tongue everyday. When we see food we prefer and inhale smell of cooking of next door neighbor. Saliva automatically starts secreting and we feel hungry. Due to stimulation of vagus nerve.
In-case you forgot to clean then you will get acidity and indigestion. Its a body bio-chemistry. If tongue clean then you will get at least proper digestion.
Improper digestion very soon brings lots of diseases. So by this act you will get skin not luster-less, hair will receive nutrition if balance diet taken.
So put a little attention in morning. Just 10 seconds. See tongue in the mirror and clean it. With reverse tooth brash. Then for the day health is maintained.
Check when you have fever if you clean tongue, after few hours again you see tongue is uncleaned. In fever appetite is poor.
Everyday take 1 glass of water and drink before 1 hour of two meals to dilute hydrochloric acid. Dilute acid is more effective than concentrated hcl in context of digestion. Your intake of food will be more than the normal and no gas acidity will come. Take 1 glass of water after 1 hour of meal.
Experiment this on yourself and justify my words. Eat everything in less quantity and eat throughout the whole life.
Exercise is mandatory. Do 5 minutes free-hand exercise (pity). Everyday when you get time to enhance flow of blood in body. Japaneese do exercise before the start of everyday duty. It increases working capability.
All problem comes on over eating. Control your tongue and the diseases are controlled. Be remain healthy.
The main enemy of your poor health are worms. In 95% cases specially for children. So beware of worms (parasites).
If a person is suffering from malaria, he/she will have recurrent attacks with the following symptoms which one experiences within 10- 4 weeks after bitten by the mosquito:
Severe or moderate chills
Heavy sweating as body temperature falls
In some cases the parasite causing malaria can stay dormant for months.
Other common symptoms:
Infection caused by P. Falciparum parasite is usually more serious and may become life-threatening. It is imperative that you consult a doctor as soon as you experience these symptoms.
Prevention of malaria
Avoid mosquito bites by wearing full sleeves clothes.
Use mosquito repellent cream.
Use insecticide-treated mosquito nets.
If you are travelling to a mosquito infested area carry preventive medicines along. Talk to your doctor before the journey.
Stay inside after sunset in mosquito infested area.
Spray insect repellent indoors around sleeping areas.
She is been suffering from pollysistic ovarian syndrome. What is the treatment and whats the final cure or option for this.
Dear Dr. My sister complained about severe pain in the lower right portion of her right breast. What it might be? Is it something to worry about? And what diagnosis we are needed to perform? She is 17.
My fiance is having late MC around 7 days from usual date. I can not show any symptoms for pregnancy in her. Please guide if any possibility of Pregnancy or any possible reason for delay.
Hi I am 29 years old female last year diagnosed with endometrioma in both ovaries (5 cm and 3.5 cm).Recently I got my other test done reports are (Day 2 of cycle) Fsh: 5.5 Lh: 5.3 Tsh: 1.96 Amh: 6.8 prolactin serum: 8.5 My Amh levels are bit high now I want to know do I suffer from pcos along with endometriosis or these amh levels are fine. Now I want to start my family what are my chances of conception? Should I go for laparoscopy?
My wife is 23 years old, female. Her periods is taking three days only from the last 3 months each. Her vagina discharge has became very thick. Is this any symptom? Will it create any problem in future?
I have constipation and gas problem. My period time change day by day. I have little flow for two days when I am in period. I feel very laziness. So sugest me proper food or food timing and some ayurvedic treatment.
People who suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus, commonly known as 'HIV', are known as HIV positive people. The virus is the agent of AIDS that is currently incurable. HIV is known to alter the human immune system and makes people much more susceptible and vulnerable to diseases and infections.
Body fluids such as semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids etc. of an infected individual contains the virus, which can be passed from one person to another during blood-to-blood and/or sexual contact. HIV positive women may even pass on this virus to their children during pregnancy, delivery or by breast feeding them. HIV is also transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex, by contaminated hypodermic needles and by blood transfusion.
Mentioned below are a few issues that a HIV positive woman have to face apart from discrimination and stigma, fear of infecting their children or partners, violence and abandonment.
- Menstrual Disorders: Changes in menstrual cycles are frequently reported by HIV infected women. However, menstrual dysfunctions are due to varied reasons that aren't directly related to the disease. Although most of the HIV positive women suffer from amenorrhea i.e. the unusual absence of periods, it is not just due to HIV but also because of weight loss or immunosuppression.
- Contraception: It is very important that the contraception a HIV positive woman chooses not only acts as birth control, but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although condoms do not provide exceptional pregnancy prevention, they are excellent at preventing transmission of the HIV virus. Permanent sterilization is usually the most chosen contraceptive method for HIV serodiscordant couples.
- Surgical Complications: HIV positive women are at a higher risk of undergoing gynecologic surgery. This is because they are more vulnerable to pelvic infectious disease that requires surgical intervention. There is also a greater risk of developing vulvar cancer in HIV positive women.
- Fertility: There has been an increase in the number of seropositive women contemplating pregnancy and childbirth. Most couples resort to assisted reproduction to lower the risk of horizontal HIV transmission. Studies show that undergoing HIV treatment and having an undetectable viral load is helpful in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is important to consult a medical expert if you are unable to get pregnant after at least 6 months of trying. Fertility problems are more common in HIV positive women than HIV negative women.