Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupesh D. Perdeshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupesh D. PerdeshiYour feedback matters!
My son is 2 years old. His weight is only 9 kg. But he is very active and he talks good. How can I improve his weight.
I am suffering from vision problem. Often feel headache and tired. What I need to do. I have to spend my time in study.
I am having silent paint in teeth. I am not able to understand where it comes from exact teeth. Left side portion of teeth having silent paint n pain goes also side portion. Can anyone tell me what is reason of pain. There is no any injury or anything.
I had asthma attack 3 years back, took antibiotics and some steroids and got cured in 12 - 13 days. After 3 years from that incident, now a days I started feeling breathlessness at any time of the day, whether I am seating of working, I start feeling uneasy. No medication is going on. I can walk 9 - 10 km without feeling exhausted but feel asthmatic even seating in chair. Can not talk long sentences. Please suggest any remedy. Regards.
I am 38 years old woman, I am suffering from backpain since last 2 years. The pain is unbearable to me.
Hi, My gf got sudden weakness and shivering legs also headache and sweating no vomiting we had not sex but only masturbated her on 9th January with little wet finger but she got regular periods on next day also she having regular next period on 6 feb is she pregnant or anything else happen to her. She having brown discharge after one day of her period? Anything serious please help us.
Will husband get affected by diseases which his wife had as he will have sex with her what if she is is diabetic and had blood pressure will husband also get affected?
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting embryos are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has reduced sperm count or there is some problem with motility or morphology of sperms. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an anaesthetic drug. Ultrasound probe is then inserted through the vagina for aspirating the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertilization: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilization happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilized. Fertilised embryos start developing in the laboratory and then the embryos are transferred inside the uterine cavity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.