Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rupali S Chandane

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)

Homeopath, Thane

23 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Rupali S Chandane DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) Homeopath, Thane
23 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Rupali S Chandane
Dr. Rupali S Chandane is a popular Homeopath in Sapphire Hospital, Thane. She has been a practicing Homeopath for 23 years. She is a DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) . You can visit her at Shravini clinic in Sapphire Hospital, Thane. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rupali S Chandane on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) - K.E.S.'s Chandrakant Hari Keluskar Homoeopathic Medical Collee, - 1994
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shravini clinic

# 1, Sai Janki Sadan Society , Kumbhar Ali Station Road , Landmark: Near Vinayaka Society, ThaneThane Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rupali S Chandane

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Is it necessary to clear the wax in the ear periodically in the normal condition?

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello, human ear can prevent a lot of dust to accumulate because of certain hair like structures that are present in the outer ear. It is not necessary to use cotton buds and clear the wax in normal conditions. However, if you feel a decrease in hearing and if there is accumulation of wax, it should be cleared.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 52 and I have a pain in both leg. Pain is generally occur while long sitting your long walk. Pain is generally in hip to fore leg in both leg. Pls suggest.

Homeopath, Sagar
Take following homeopathic medicines 1- Rush to 200 2- Bryonia 200 3- Spigilia 200 5 drops each mixed with some water taken two times a day for few weeks for further advise consult me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a problem like headache day by day increasing its label. I can't tolerate it. please give reply as soon as possible.

General Physician, Nashik
Apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head. Try placing it on your forehead, temples, or the back of your neck. Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk. Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a massage. Apply gentle, steady rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger and/or thumb. Maintain pressure for seven to 15 seconds, then release. Repeat as needed. Rest, sit, or lie quietly in a low-lit room. Close your eyes and try to release the tension in your back, neck, and shoulders.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having low sex stamina and I eject where early before my partner starts enjoying the sex.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Stop all sexual activities for 3 wks to refresh your urogenital system Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do kegel and perineal exercises daily Do massage of penis by Patanjali tejas oil daily, avoiding masturbation Take Tab prothiaden 30 1 at nt Musali pak by Patanjali 2 tsf twice a day Cap shilajeet by dabur 1. 1 All for 3 mths minimum.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 yrs old female. And I have a half headache problem. Whenever I am in stress or in tention my half headache start. What should I do in this condition?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos. get your BP checked, get your eye sight checked.take rest and healthy diet. take good night sleep. it may be due to migraine. take stemetil one tab sos.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HI I am 25 yrs, old, I got married and I had 3 children, I got operation with vasectomy (not to have children) in the month june last year, after that operation there was a problem started, for me there is a lot of white discharge from that time after I got operation there was a white discharge, and in the menses time the discharge is more and when compared to other than menses, if I take long gap for having urine the clothes are getting wet. And the severity of this problem is more from last 2 months please suggest.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
U r suffering form the urinary incontinence, overflow incontinence. What u r saying as white discharge, it could be urine. It must be there also when u cough or walk. Then it is called as stress urinary incontinence. It can be cured with exercise if in milder form or needs surgery if problem is too severe. U need to visit gynecologist or urologist to find out about this problem. This is related to more number of childbirth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever last 10 days. Doctor give me the medicine but I am not feeling weel please help meel.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, Measure your temperature and tell me reading Tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever. And Get your following test done and review with reports 1.CBC 2. Urine R/M 3.Typhidot 4. Malarial antigen 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken consult me again with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am mohd arif I am suffering fro health issues like joint pains and feels stress whole day suggest me thank you.

Hello lybrate-user a lot of" lifestyle diseases" as we term it today are caused due to stress. If you analyze, most of your health issues will be due to stress. The first way to eliminate stress would be: to meditate, spend some time with yourself and work out the source of the stress. Spend time indulging in a favourite hobby like walking, reading or swimming, whatever helps you relax your mind. The more your mind is relaxed, the joint pain will go away. Avoid highly spiced and oily food. It is advisable to eat a whole food plant based diet rich in greens, beans and legumes. Start by adding healthy foods to your diet, and slowly healthy foods will replace the unhealthy ones. Adding flax seeds (alsi) to your diet is a good option even where pain in knees is concerned as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, dry roast the seeds, grind to a fine powder and consume. Add leafy greens to get optimal nutrition. For your joint pain, a homoeopathic biochemic will greatly help, you can take: calcarea fluorica 6x, 4 tablets, 3 times a day in half a cup of warm water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 yes but during sex I discharge 5-10 minute I want to more time please suggest me.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
You should avoid any anxiety during sex and can try special techniques during sex to avoid premature fall.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Stay Healthy

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Stay Healthy

Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.

Join hands, help break the taboo. 

Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:

  • People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them. 
  • Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
  • You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
  • Illness is not under patients control it is not all  In their head!
  • Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
  • This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
  • Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.

Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.

9 people found this helpful

My doct prescribed me eema hp 5000 / 10000 injection and ecosprin tablets or other med next 1 and half month my last period date 1 april I an taking these med last two weeks today I done my ultrasound I am pregnant and it is normal why doctor suggest these med?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, These meds have been advised to support pregnancy once fertilisation occurs and improves the chances of conception, hence you were advised so.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my daughter is 85 days old and she doing vomit after giving any medicine. How I can give her drops like folicin or drops for cough.

M.D.( Pediatrics), DCH
Don't give medicines unless really required. Unnecessary tonics will not make baby healthy. Give her just vit d drops and that should be enough at this age, you can give her iron after 4 months of age.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My cholesterol ranges from 180 to 220. I am 57 years old. TLC 9000, DLC 55/43, LDL 105, HDL 45, Hb 15.3, sugar fasting 94.

Diploma in Cardiology
Cardiologist, Bhopal
Adopt a active life (walk atleast 30 min everyday) decrease ghee paneer and non veg in diet include frsh fruit vegs and nuts.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have skin problem. May b fungles infection. It looks like daag and also its shape is increasing day by day. Its round shape. Looks red. I HAVE used so many medicines but nothing happened.

MD - Dermatology
Dermatologist, Pathanamthitta
Avoid tight undergarments. Wear loose cotton underclothes. Keep the private parts dry. Remove any form of moisture that accumulates. Change underclothes regularly. Reduce weight. Tinea is due to a fungal infection which grows in hot, humid, wet environments. You need to use antifungals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the reasons for increment in heart diseases day by day and how to manage them?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Avoid stress, anxiety, physical and mental strain 2. Reduce your weight if over weight, control bp, control cholesterol, control diabetes 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Control your diet. Take diet low in salt, cholesterol and saturated fat. Avoid red meat, sugar, high fat diary product, spicy, oily, junk, fried and processed food. Take plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits, whole grain food 5. Drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses of water daily). 6. Take adequate rest. 7-8 hours of sleep is required to remain healthy 7. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 8. Stop smoking, alcohol and tobacco intake 9. Avoid sedentary life style.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am 23 old boy. I am diabetic patient. I came to know just 20 days before that my sugar level is 375 after fasting now my sugar level is 180 after fasting. Can it will go permanently or not. How I became the diabetic patient despite I'm very health conscious. Before three month I was not diabetic. Report say.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. I have gone through the details, I understand your concern. Please answer following few questions: Do your parents or any one in the family have diabetes? Have you been loosing weight over last few weeks or months? Is there excess thirst, excess urination and hunger as well as general weakness during last few weeks or months? The blood glucose reduction that you have reported (from 375 mg to 180 mg) has occurred on its own or after taking any medication? What is the present treatment with details of drugs and dosage? It is necessary to know all these details, before one can look at how to control your blood glucose rise. Another important aspect is that if DIABETES is CONFIRMED then treatment has to go on for Life Time. There is no Cure. If you do not take necessary care, then there can be very severe long term consequences related to every single system in the body. So my suggestion is please initiate appropriate treatment with modern anti diabetic drugs and continue the same. Strict blood glucose control is absolutely essential. Fasting should be <100 mg, PP 150 to 160 mg & HbA1c%<6.8. It will be good if you provide all the details and come in a private conversation then I will be able to guide and help treat your condition effectively. Thanks.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an 80 years old female suffering from numbness in different parts of my body especially in both my soles and I get a sticky feeling under my feet when I walk bare feet. Why? please advise.

Hand Surgery, M.S. (Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Ahmedabad
Dear avtar well your nerves are affected due to age. If drugs are not working then we can try eswt.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach issues. Acidity pain, severe burps, shortness of breath, loose stools. My all reports r normal. I don't eat spicy fried food. Take simple gluten free diet, still facing problems. Help.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hello take grahini gajendra ras with water twice a day. Take chitrakadi vati 1-1 tab twice a day. And pranacharya atisarantak capsule twice a day. Avoid junk food. Spicy food. And fermented food. Take fresh buttermilk empty stomach in morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which food items to be avoided for a diabetic patient having glucose level 160 mg per dl.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, a diabetic person should avoid following foods: sweets, sweetened aerated drinks, deep fried foods, junk foods, pastries, high fat milk products, fructose syrup containing products, highly processed foods. Should consume more of green leafy vegetables, salads and permitted fruits (100 g a day).
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed