Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali S ChandaneYour feedback matters!
My age is 52 and I have a pain in both leg. Pain is generally occur while long sitting your long walk. Pain is generally in hip to fore leg in both leg. Pls suggest.
Sir I have a problem like headache day by day increasing its label. I can't tolerate it. please give reply as soon as possible.
I am 22 yrs old female. And I have a half headache problem. Whenever I am in stress or in tention my half headache start. What should I do in this condition?
HI I am 25 yrs, old, I got married and I had 3 children, I got operation with vasectomy (not to have children) in the month june last year, after that operation there was a problem started, for me there is a lot of white discharge from that time after I got operation there was a white discharge, and in the menses time the discharge is more and when compared to other than menses, if I take long gap for having urine the clothes are getting wet. And the severity of this problem is more from last 2 months please suggest.
I am suffering from fever last 10 days. Doctor give me the medicine but I am not feeling weel please help meel.
Hello sir I am mohd arif I am suffering fro health issues like joint pains and feels stress whole day suggest me thank you.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.