Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rukhsana S.Your feedback matters!
Doctor I am 30 yrs old and my sperm count is very low its infertility problem thats why my wife doesnt get pregnant so please help me that which medicine should I take to increase the sperm motility.
My Face Is Dark What Should I take To Glowing my face skin For permanently Please Suggest Some Better way Thnk yuh?
I am suffering from typyd. I have gone to clinic for test and it seems cold weather. I have take anti septicand paracetamol but no relief 5 days are gone. So what can I do?
Hi I am 16 years old boy I have many acne and pimples on my face and neck and also acne scars how to get rid of them.
I have pain in my right knee for the last one year which increases after working? Can it be osteoarthritis?
I have done every thing physically. But my height is remain constant last three year. What should I do.
I have got my body weight more, so want to decrease my personality. What are the precautions should be taken by me ,please guide me.
I am 23 year old and I have sleeping problem. At night even after tried to sleep many time but can't sleep before 5 am in the morning.
Hi, My son is 4 years old. He is in KG but still reluctant going to school. He has separation anxiety. He still cries in class. He doesn't like to mingle too much with kids and feels nervous in gatherings. He always wants me by his side. Is there something to worry about. Please suggest?
I have oily skin .I wash my face 3 times a day. And I even drink about 6/7 glasses of water. I don't use any outside products. But pimples occur again n again one after the other! I am not able to hve clear skin at all. Can you help me out with some beneficial remedies to hve pimple free clear skin?
Hi! my friend is a little chubby. She had protected sex with her bf. She's having her regular periods as on her regular date. But she she feels her stomach size is increasing. Is there a bad news?
Lung cancer may not always give out noticeable symptoms in the early stages. Most cases get diagnosed in later stages. It can happen to anybody irrespective of age or geographical location although smokers fall under high risk groups. Prevention and awareness can help. Check these lung cancer symptoms as early screening/diagnosis may help people fight the disease.
1) Unstopable Cough: Be cautious if your cough lingers. While a cough associated with a cold or respiratory infection will go away in a week or two, a persistent cough that lingers can be a possible sign of lung cancer. Don't dismiss a stubborn cough, whether it is dry or mucus-producing, as "just a cough." See your doctor right away.
2) Disrupted Chronic Cough: Pay attention to any changes in a chronic cough, esp. if you smoke. If you are coughing more often and it has gone deeper or hoarse, or you are coughing up blood or more mucus than usual, it’s time to make a doctor’s appointment.
3) Short breath: Shortness of breath or becoming easily winded is also a possible symptom of lung cancer. This symptom occurs if lung cancer blocks or narrows an airway, or if fluid from a lung tumor builds up in the chest. Keep a track of how quickly you go short on breath. Does it happen while taking stairs or doing routine jobs is a question to answer.
4) Wheezing: When air passages of the body become blocked, constricted, or inflamed, the lungs produce a wheezing or whistling sound as you breathe. While it can be due to other causes, wheezing is also a lung cancer symptom, which is why it demands your doctor’s attention. If wheezing continues, don’t assume it’s asthma or an allergy. Let your doctor find out what's causing it.
5) Chest Pain: Lung cancer may cause pain in the chest, shoulder, or back area. These aches may not be associated with coughing. Consult a doctor if you notice any type of chest pain, whether it is sharp, dull, constant, or twitching.
6) Hoarse Voice: If there is a noticeable change in your voice that stays for more than 2 weeks, or if someone else points out that your voice sounds hoarse or deeper, get it checked out by your doctor.
7) Loss of weight: A sudden and unexplained loss of weight can be associated with lung cancer or another type of cancer. Cancer cells use energy in the body. Do not ignore it.
8) Painful Bones: If it gets spread to the bones, lung cancer may produce pain in the back or in other areas of the body. This pain may get worsen at night while resting on the back. Notice your aches and pains, and discuss them with your doctor.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question on this topic or a related one.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am suffering from acne problem, I had tried many medicines but there is no any advantage of taking that. I am very disappointed and feeling uncomfortable to go outside. Please suggest me what should I have to do.
Powerful Reasons to Eat Slower:
Lose weight- A number of studies by many researchers have confirmed that just by eating slower, you'll consume fewer calories - in fact, enough to lose 20 pounds a year without doing anything different or eating anything different. The reason is that it takes about 20 minutes for our brains to register that we're full. If we eat fast, we can continue eating past the point where we're full.
Enjoy your food- It's hard to enjoy your food if it goes by too quickly. Make your meals a gastronomic pleasure, not a thing you do rush, between stressful events.
Better digestion- If you eat slower, you'll chew your food better, which leads to better digestion. This can help lead to fewer digestive problems.
Less stress- Eating slowly, and paying attention to our eating, can be a great form of relaxing. When you eat, you should eat. This kind of mindfulness, I believe, will lead to a less stressful life, and long-term happiness.
Eating quickly leads to poor digestion, increased weight gain, and lower satisfaction. The message is clear: Slow down your eating and enjoy improved health and well-being.