Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
I am 46 yrs. Old. My diagnostic reports are as follows: sgpt-33, uric acid-7.5, cholesterol-207, triglyceride-160, ldl-140, hdl-35, vldl-32, bun-9.4, creatinine-1.0, tsh-1.2, sugar (f)-89, sugar (pp)-102. E. C. G report - normal. I am facing acidity problem and little bit of appetite problem. Recently some body pain and joint pain also occurs. Please Advice what should I do?
Sir my cholesterol is normal but sometimes I have back of the neck ache and my heart beats si fast. I feel I am going to loose control. I have a mild chest pain also. I have done ecg. And eco as well but all comes normal. But I always think that I am going to have heart attack or stroke. What is the reason sir please help me.
I am 28 years old, having blood pressure from last 4 months. But the reading are different in right & left hand, when checked. Which hand reading should be considered? What are the remedies to control blood pressure? How many months the medication should be taken? What are the different types of medication available, like allopathy, ayurveda, etc?
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
Sir/mam My grandfather is left with only 40 percent of lungs and now he is suffering from blood pressure at the ratio of 36 (low bp)-60 (high bp). So, please tell me the future consequences he will face along with remedies we have to do for him. Waiting for your prompt reply soon. Thank you.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.