Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
I have small brown pigmented lesions around my ankles which have been there for a couple of years. I do have itching around my ankles rarely, but not too often. I do have sensitive skin and my epidermis gets peeled off if I scratch too vigorously after an insect bite. I don't have any such pigmentation anywhere else on the body. I also don't have a job in which I am required to stand at one place for a long time. Please if you have any idea what problem it might be, please tell me the differentials. Thanks.
Hi Sir My brother having TB and he is on medication since last 5-6 months and now also continue, now he having problem of feet pain and burning since last 1 month doctor have prescribed every pain killer but neither pain nor burning in feet benefit. MRI Spine and Feet is also normal Pls advise what to do Thanks.
Is erectile dysfunction is reason of fear at the age of 21 having no (zero) addiction (smoking, drinking, no masturbation habit?
Sir, I have 40 days back Left leg knee medial meniscus surgery done. Now I am going to hospital doctor said you take digital x-ray. I have this film sir.
I am 23 years old male person facing trouble with continuous mild headache. Pain killers sometimes treat the pain but I don't want to take them always. What should I do?
Can I use budamate 200 inhaler in initial days of asthma? My age is 17 yes is it necessary to use it as I am taking other medicines also and I am feeling better now.
Three months ago my wife had issue with her menstrual cycle so the doctor has prescribed with some medicine. Doctor told her to take KRIMSON 35 tablets for 6 months but she only took it for more than a month and stopped it. Two days ago she again felt some trouble in her periods. Can she restart that tablet again.
The womb or the uterus is a muscular structure that is fixed in its place by the ligaments and the pelvic muscles. If these ligaments or muscles become weak or stretch, they no longer will be capable of holding the uterus, resulting in a prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterine slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal or vagina. The main indications of uterine prolapse are recurrent bladder infections, constipation, a tug at the pelvic area, the cervix or uterus protruding out of the vagina, problems during sexual intercourse, increased discharge and vaginal bleeding.
What causes it?
1. Age is the most important reason for this condition to manifest itself.
2. A dip in the estrogen level as this hormone keeps the pelvic muscles strong.
3. Damage to the pelvic tissues and muscles due to pregnancy or during childbirth can also contribute to this condition.
4. A woman who has undergone multiple vaginal births is at an increased risk of this condition.
5. Any physical activity that exerts pressure on the pelvic muscles can also result in this disorder.
6. Chronic constipation and obesity, over time, can lead to this disorder.
How it can be treated?
1. Nonsurgical methods:
- Shedding the extra kilos helps reduce stress from the pelvic structures. This helps to avert this disorder.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects throughout the course of the treatment.
- Pelvic floor exercises or Kegel exercises help build up the vaginal muscles.
- Estrogen replacement therapy or Hormone Replacement Therapy can help relieve the symptoms of this disease.
- Wearing a pessary (an instrument that is placed into the vagina and fits under the cervix) helps to push up and stabilize the cervix and the uterus.
2. Surgical treatments:
- Uterine suspension- In this case, the surgeon inserts the uterus back into its former position by reattaching the pelvic ligaments by the use of surgical techniques.
- Hysterectomy- Here, the surgeon removes either the whole or just a part of the womb.