Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rucha A. Mane
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rucha A. ManeYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old girl, I want to loose my weight, my weight is 67 my height is 5.6 inch. How to loose weight?
Cervicogenic headache headache behind ears and tightness around the head and frequent urination and digestion problems doctor said c2 problem your suggestion Nd does nadipariksha reveals exact problem.
I have many number of hair in my body. I really hate it. How can I reduce its growth? What are the causes for body hair? Is masturbation increase body hair?
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?
Hello Doctor. I have big gastric problem. If gas is not passing I feel discomfortness & nervousness in my body. Some time I vomiting also. I have done LFT& Lover Abdomen ultrasound & Hpylori blood test. All report is normal. I am taking medicine from last two month (rabeprazole, peridol, Vibact. please suggest me what I have to do?
I have a problem in the lower part of my leg and it's getting so much pain in the leg and back also what is the solution.
The skin has underlying protein layers, mainly having collagen and keratin. With age, they lose elasticity and the skin begins to sag. This is where facelift gained popularity with various techniques including Botox, chemical fillers, laser beam treatment, and chemical peels. Read on to know how these minimally invasive, economic options work in literally lifting up the face:
- Laser treatment: A beam of laser (usually CO2 laser) is used to make small dots on the skin with normal skin left untouched in between. This causes tightening of the tissue underneath, producing a firmer appearance which can take off years from the appearance.
- Botox: This accidentally discovered neurotoxin is used to treat wrinkles and sagging skin. The sagging areas of the face (usually forehead and nasal folds) are injected with Botox. The wrinkles are gone and the fine lines are lost, and the result can last for up to 8 months.
- Fillers: Chemicals which are naturally present in the skin like hyaluronic acid and collagen extracts are injected into the skin to fill up the underlying skin and produce a fuller, younger appearance. The lower cheeks, corners of the eyes and mouth, and area under the eyes are commonly treated by this method.
- Chemical peeling: The top layer is often peeled off using chemicals so that fresh, younger-looking skin is generated. This also helps in reducing pigmentation, reducing forehead lines, de-tanning, and producing a glowing, radiant, younger-appearing skin. It also can be used in other skin conditions including rosacea.
While each of these is widely popular, they come with a set of potential risks and complications.
- Anaesthetic reaction: Most of the above procedures require local anaesthesia and there could be a reaction to this chemical.
- Hematoma: There could be small hematomas in the underneath layers of the skin, which will take some time but dissolve on its own
- Numbness/tingling: The face has a rich nerve supply, and if any of these are touched, there could be numbness or tingling or even loss of sensation in some cases. While some may improve with time, there also could be permanent damage
- Scarring: In chemical peels, there could be minor incisions and therefore scarring can happen.
- Delayed healing: Depending on the person’s immunity, healing could be delayed, and as it is the face, social and/or professional life can be affected.
- Infection: As with any surgery, chances of infection arise and can be managed with antibiotics.
- Bleeding: As most of these are non- or minimally-invasive, chances of severe bleeding are less but still persist.
- Bruising: The face, in the immediate postop period, can have a bruised appearance, which will improve over 4 to 5 days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!